Need Lexx Music Video recommendations

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Need Lexx Music Video recommendations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I am thinking of taking a lap top to dragon con and playing lexx music videos at our fan table. So if anyone can recommend some good ones and point out the location to down load them, that would be greatly appreciated.

Jhevz
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

I am thinking of taking a lap top to dragon con and playing lexx music videos at our fan table. So if anyone can recommend some good ones and point out the location to down load them, that would be greatly appreciated.

Frey,
    I really like that idea; that would be great & that way, others will have a better idea what the show’s about. I’d like to rcommend the 3 or 4 Lexx themes from the show & some scenes from the episode, `Brigadoom’; I’d have to rewatch that episode to remember which of the 1s I’d suggest. Also, a couple of them from the 4th season; I’ll have to watch my videos & see which of the 1s I’d like you to show.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

I don’t have my CD handy!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But by *FAR* my favorite is the music on the Soundtrack from Series 3, its the one that starts out real softly, then brings in strings and has kind of a longing, souless hymm. It’s mainly the soundtrack when Prince is seducing Xev.

Another good one might be a “best of” Stan reel to the background of that “All he wants is sex” track. Would attract attention at the very least =p

I don’t know where to download them from unfortunatly, but I’d be more than happy to mail out my CD to you.

Sexecutioner
    Participant

“I love the dead” by Alice Cooper baby!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.