Need pictures of Lexx. (Please!)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Need pictures of Lexx. (Please!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I’m looking for pictures of Lexx. Pref the entire ship. I have a Sci-fi montage pic which I would like to add Lexx to. So far I have most of the ships from SW,ST, & B5 altogether. I’d be happy to send a copy to any replies ( w/ pic of Lexx). The higher the res the better.
    Thanks,
    Frog

Headgehog
    Participant

Hope this helps

[ 28-12-2001: Message edited by: Headgehog ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

Visit my Lexx webpage: http://www.flamegrape.com/lexx/index.htm
    There you will find two or three schematic drawings of the Lexx. I downloaded them from SciFi.Com or Sparkla’s page some time ago.
    If you are working on a CGI 3d model of the Lexx, let me know! I’m very interested.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Nice site, Flamegrape.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    Nice site, Flamegrape.

No offence, but I wouldn’t be suprised if you were being sarcastic. My Lexx website is a very plain website. It’s just a place for me to post the occasional picture or sound file. I sometimes post files that are requested here at SadBoard. The logo for the webpage I stole from another website. In other words, I didn’t put too much thought into it. And I don’t have any plans to improve upon it very much.

On the other hand, I think my Xev Picture Archive looks really cool!

[ 29-12-2001: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

dgrequeen
    Participant

I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic at all. Yes, I’ve seen more elaborate sites, but yours certainly beats my own. And I always appreciate people who put up pics for other people to use or look at.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.