New Competition! Babylon 5 CRaZy CApTioNs

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Babylon 5 & Crusade New Competition! Babylon 5 CRaZy CApTioNs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Warner Brothers have kindly donated a gleaiming new DVD box set for the lucky winner ofthe crazy captions competition.

You can access the competition pages from anywhere on the website or by clicking HERE[/url]

Good Luck!!

Anonymous

Whadda fun idea!!

And cheers to WB for being so generous.

Anonymous

UPDATE:

The winner will also get a SadGeezer T-Shirt, SadGeezer baseball cap and keyring!
    Two runners up will get a T-Shirt, Baseball cap and keyring!

xoorox
    Participant

i just noticed that Saturday 5th October doesn’t exist this year!

does this mean no-one can win the compo until this date ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    or does this mean we have until the 30th Nov before Saturday 5th Oct comes around in order to be as witty as we may ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Yep, I just noticed that too :/

The fact is that I, as webmaster, don’t currently have access to my email account nore do I have access to FTP, so I can’t actually see new (or entries from the last two weeks) or update the competitions page!!

It’s a crazy situation but hopefully Headgehog has recieved my message asking him to update the page and extend the competition to the end of October rather than the end of September. I know that may wind a few of you up, but I am worried that there were some final entries that didn’t get to me before the deadline and I wanted everyone to have a fair chance.

Sorry for the hassles peeps, but believe me, I’ve not forgotten about the competition!

Anonymous

does that mean i can have another go??? i thought of a few more captions, but about 1/2 a day to late… ๐Ÿ™„ i don’t need to send my other entries again?
    (not quite so worried about the DVD’s. must get my grubby maulers on a Sadgeezer’s t-shirt. other half has not long come back from doing a film job, and there’s a fairly good chance the film will be premiered at the next Cannes Film Festival. i’m angling for an invite….so if you happen to be watching any coverage and see some nutter leaping up and down in the background, that’ll be me then… ๐Ÿ™„ all the better in one of Saddy’s t-shirts!!!!)

Headgehog
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

It’s a crazy situation but hopefully Headgehog has recieved my message asking him to update the page and extend the competition to the end of October rather than the end of September.

Yes, I’ve just corrected the webpage. The contest will now end on Halloween, and the winner will be selected the following Wednesday. If you sent in a submission, and it does not appear on the page, please re-send it to [email protected]

”Snooklepie”does wrote:

yes, just send ’em to me.

nursewhen
    Participant

On the subject of competitions, where did the Dune one vanish to?

FrostGeezer
    Participant

Yeah! The Dune Competition is very important to the four of us who’ve entered. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Is this the weirding way in action?

Headgehog
    Participant

The Dune competition has ended, and the winners will be notified soon. As you pointed out we only had a few contestants so most people will get something. It is still on the website at:
    http://www.sadgeezer.com/html/Sections+index-req-viewarticle-artid-113-page-1.html

It’s link can be found in the guides section, under Dune. I’m still debating whether I should add a link to the master menu on the left side of the page.

nursewhen
    Participant

Just want to say thanks to everybody who voted in the B5 captions competition and everybody who took part, it was such a lot of fun. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.