New Dr.Who trailer is up

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Dr Who New Dr.Who trailer is up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster
    Jhevz
    Participant

Cool, trailer, LexxLurker,
    I just watched it & now I really can’t wait till next yr; I think he’ll be a great Dr, once we get to know him a little better.
    Thanks again for sharing; I think it’s just cool that the show’s coming back. ๐Ÿ˜€

Whovian to Whovian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Thanks for the link LL.

Must admit, I didn’t like the trailer much and damn! I was hoping that the rumour about Bill Nighy being the new Dr Who was true ๐Ÿ™

Having said that Christopher Eccleston is a superb actor and will prolly be great in the role (he has a great ‘down to earth’ quality and I’m sure, will make the show less silly that the previous two or three seasons.

I’m not sure whether to be happy or sad that the show is coming back. I used to love it as a little sadgeezer, and remember hiding behind the sofa when the opening theme music played because it was so scary ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately, the last two seasons were IMHO shameful. I desperately hope that the show will be less tongue-in-cheek.

Anonymous

Also found the following info:

Who is the Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston

Who is the companion?
    Billie Piper

When’s it on?
    Sometime in 2005.

How many episodes?
    13 x 45 minutes

Who is making it?
    BBC Wales

Who are the writers?
    Russell T Davies, Steve Moffatt, Mark Gatiss, Robert Shearman, Paul Cornell

Daleks?
    They will return.

Will it be shown in the USA?
    No announcement has been made.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.