New Fanboy/Fangurl Free Forum: Scifi Straight Dope

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff New Fanboy/Fangurl Free Forum: Scifi Straight Dope

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Darth_Buddha
    Participant

Ever been flamed by relationship fans while trying to discuss your favorite science fiction show, movie, or novel? I sure have. Ever been subjected to cyberstalking for not being quite reverential enough when questioning the actions of a show’s hero? I’ve had that happen too.

So recently I’ve started a new forum where fanboy, fangurls, ‘shippers, ‘thumpers, & whumpers don’t get protected status from the moderators. If you think Captain Archer, John Crichton, or John Sheppard did something unethical or unwise and can back that opinion up with good argument, you can do so without harassment. No fandom flaming is permitted, and no moderators will swoop in to prohibit your point of view.

It’s called..

SCIFI STRAIGHT DOPE: Hardnosed SCIFI discussion you CAN’T have anyplace else.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Scifi_Straight_Dope

Now the SadBOARD, which I like, is fairly fandom free it would seem, but is a bit more laid back. But I’m guessing there are a few ‘Geezers around here who might also be Straight Dopers. If the concept appeals to you, please cruise on by our site and check us out.

Thanks,

Buddha[/quote]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.