New FARSCAPE MOVIE

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

It looks as though there will soon be a Farscape Movie. Cinescape interviewed Brian Henson who talked about the movie.

For more info, checkout the syfyportal article

Any ideas about what the film will be about?

[ 22-09-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Really? I wasn’t aware that there was an old one!

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

I had read about this in some magazine. It said that Brian Henson has planned to do a movie all along, and now seems like a good time with the popularity of the show. I hope that they do make one! Oh, and thanks for the link Sadgeezer. I’ll have to check out that article too.

Anonymous

Dose this mean a TV movie or a big screen movie? A big screen one could be awhole different story line and get other sc-fi lovers in to the show. Need more info.

Anonymous

yippee
    i hope it is the ancients finding a new home with the help of moya and her crew

Anonymous

after reading the article i would like to revise my earlier reply.
    i would love it if the movie would be about the ancients, but, if it is to be on the big screen i think it would probably have to a bigger story than that. maybe something with scorpy or maybe both.

Anonymous

OK, VERY cool news, but… The article has Brian Henson saying “The NEW D’Argo”… Ummmmmm, I hope that’s some kind of joke.

Anonymous

You’ll notice that after “The new D’Argo” the name Anthony Simcoe appears in brackets, since Anth plays the original D’Argo, I don’t think you have much to worry about!
    Perhaps it’s just a change in clothes or something, Jool has gone through 3 costume changes in less than one season, while it took one season for Chiana to get new gladrags, btw where did Jool get those new clothes? They are all variations on the same design (leather with those little metal studs along the edges), it’s hardly likely that the Diagnosan kept all her clothes in storage and even then, why would the Moya gang have brought all her clothes with her when they left the Ice planet, especially if they weren’t sure she was gonna live?

Anonymous

This has been speculated about before. Note that Jool isn’t the only one who’s wardrobe has changed. Crichton seems to have lost his IASA duds somewhere along the way, too. The consensus regarding this puzzle seems to be that the crew barter for different items of clothing whenever the stop for restocking on various planets. Or perhaps they have natives make them. Or perhaps they rob the clothes off the dead!

Anonymous

Or maybe, in Jool’s case, it’s the same outfit. If you recall, when she first arrived, her outfit was quite large and complex. The other outfits were more… revealing. Maybe she has transformer clothes. Heh.

Charmlessman

Anonymous

The plot of the Farscape big screen movie should be the Scarren/Sebeacen war. It would the perfect plot for a film.It would be epic enough to sustain a movie and think of the scope!

[ 20-02-2002: Message edited by: Larraq ]

Anonymous

Man…if this is true, I can’t wait! I would absolutely LOVE to see the farscape crew in their full glory on the big screen. I also cannot wait for April 5th…new episodes, finally. It has been entirely too long. By the way…hello, all. I’m new to the boards. Nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Here’s one:

Chrichtens pa finds out from spy satalite that a wormhole apeared. A ship is constructed and he manages to get on the mission. They can start with him entering in a journal/log details of events as a refersher for current fans and initiation for newbies. Then they can get caught up in the scarran/sebation war when they all meet up. Chrchtons father finding out about changes in chrichton can make a good sub plot

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.