New Futurama appeal 4 new board

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff New Futurama appeal 4 new board

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bender
    Participant

Ah, the new board. Complicated to use, but in-depth nonetheless. As I have stated in the headline, it’s Bender’s Futurama appeal back once again. hat better time to start, seeing as the series has just ended on channel 4? I’m sure most of you will have seen all the spiel before, so I won’t bother with it. I’ll just say- unite in the desire for a sadgeezer’s guide to Futurama.

P.s. Is anyone watching the Tuesday night repeats of Lexx on channel 5?

Anonymous

I second Benders appeal, but respectfully point out that thye Bender dude would most likely get a SadGeezers Guide to Futurama if he actually wrote one!

We could provide the resources and templates, but it would need someone to write: episode reviews, culture sections and character bio’s in the same format as the other guides.

Hell, if someone would send me the reviews in a word document, I’d create the Guide myself! (oh, and I’d need a vid of the episodes to do scans of course).

Waddaya say, anyone interested?

——————

crusader
    Participant

Did anyone now that former vicepresident Gore´s douther is one of the writhers to Futurama?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Haha,

Now we know who the lead character for the series was based on.

——————

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.