New IRC Chat interface – SadCHAT

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff New IRC Chat interface – SadCHAT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

After some requests and lost of fiddling, I’ve finally managed to get an IRC chat interface installed on the site. You can get access to the famous #lexx chatroom as well as #sadgeezer and even one called thePub.

Hope you like the new toy ๐Ÿ™‚

To use the facility, just click on SadCHAT in the top right part of the screen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Come join SadCon!

Thanks Sad! So, since some of us don’t get the chance to attend the big conventions, maybe we could hold our own in Chat (say #sadgeezer, or pub chat) this weekend — Saturday? SadCon could become an annual, or if we’re really ambitious, even weekly event! ๐Ÿ˜‰ What do you people think?

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks Sadgeezer,
    I just wrote the info down & all I have to do is click on SadChat; I’ll try it tonight & let you know if it works; thanks again for the info.

Chatters Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

It seems to work ok ๐Ÿ™‚

Now you’ll be ableto access the chats without having to load your IRC software!

The best thing is that the #sadgeezer chatroom will be more accessible. It was great for chatting with other sadgeezers and we had lots of chat with stars (particularly LEXX stars) there (s the LEXX interviews section).

Logan: I’d love to se some scheduled sadgeezer chats! It would be great to chat to peeps real-time. There might be a problem though with time differences.

The best person to speak to about scheduled chats is theFrey. She’s organised lots!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.