New LEXX Story feature

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I’ve created a new ‘user cointributed LEXX story’ feature for the LEXX part of the Guide. It’s a story called ‘Down to Earth’ and it allows YOU to contribute to themes that YOU feel whould be in the new season of LEXX.

You can add a paragraph at a time or contribute a whole chapter.

If the page gets too long, I’ll archive them and place a link on the page so that you can review the ‘story so far’

I know there are a lot of budding writers out there. I’d love to see your ideas and – most certainly – see the way we all can play off each others story contributions.

You can access it here: /cgi-bin/lexxstory/story.html

ALSO.

SadHOO – The Science Fiction Directory styled on Yahoo is now complete. It’s now the biggest dedicated science fiction directory in the world with more that 9000 verified links to various sci fi websites. It’s a searchable directory so if you have any need for information on any science fiction topic, SadHOO should be able to get it for you.

I haven’t integrated it into the rest of the site yet (Sunday probably), but you can access it at:
    /[/url]

The directory is at the bottom of the screen. (Don’t be fooled by it’s innofensive size (I find myself saying that a lot ๐Ÿ™‚ there are over 2000 links to sci fi tv websites alone!)

Happy hunting!

next up is CGI ChatRoom so that SadBoard users can chat in real time with each other. And a little Sci Fi Greeting Card system so that you can send a friend a special something (Artwork donations would be really appreciated).

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited March 17, 2001).]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.