New “Lexx the Series” CD

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx New “Lexx the Series” CD

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Okay, if you haven’t heard about it, you can go to FilmTracks to find out more. If you wanna get it, you can find it at GNP. That’s where I got mine, anyway.

My rating? Excellent. It is so very Lexxy that I can close my eyes and imagine scenes that go with the music or the Lexx and its crew. Some of the themes are new to me, too, so that’s a real treat. So, I’ll be listening for them in the upcoming episodes of season three. Some of them, like “Xev’s Dream”(Web/Net) make me want to pop a video in, because I don’t remember hearing it! I have it playing now (on ‘repeat’ mode ). I think Lexx fans will be pleased with Marty Simon’s latest Lexx offering. (Marty, I love it!!!!)
    I’d be interested in hearing your opinions, too, Lexxy people!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-25-2001).]

crusader
    Participant

I intend to by that CD!!!

Will it come to the srors or is it only availebel on the net?

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

I intend to by that CD!!!

Will it come to the srors or is it only availebel on the net?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

HAve you got a copy Blackie?

Apparently you can now order the CD from other sources like Amazon, although Ford says the prices are better direct from GNP. Don’t know about high street stores.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HAve you got a copy Blackie?

Apparently you can now order the CD from other sources like Amazon, although Ford says the prices are better direct from GNP. Don’t know about high street stores.

Anonymous

ordered it two days ago,can’t wait to get it…especally now that you say it’s so good!

Anonymous

ordered it two days ago,can’t wait to get it…especally now that you say it’s so good!

Anonymous

Oh, I was just at Westfield Comics and they are offering the CD. I have it through GNP and I love it! I listen to it all the time, now.

Anonymous

Oh, I was just at Westfield Comics and they are offering the CD. I have it through GNP and I love it! I listen to it all the time, now.

Anonymous

got it yesterday,it’s everything you said it was

Anonymous

got it yesterday,it’s everything you said it was

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.