New Lexxian around :)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx New Lexxian around :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kylar797
    Participant

Hello all! I’m Kylar, and i’m new to the Lexxian community. I hope I’m welcome here…I’m just lookin’ for other people to chat with about this awesome show. Especially fellow fanfic writers about LEXX.

Anonymous

Welcome! I’m fairly new also, but I can tell you with quite some certainty that this is one of the best of the Lexx sites around- it is populated with friendly and intelligent people, and excellent writing! Don’t pass up the original material! It’s ALL good stuff!

[ 07-08-2002: Message edited by: Trini_T ]

theFrey
    Participant

Welcome Kaylar. We try to be happy campers one and all here.

I hope you enjoy your visits and post often. One of the things I liked about this site, is that you don’t get fussed at for spoilers. I guess this would be because Sad is the Spoiler King!! Long may he reign!

Anonymous

Hey Kylar, welcome. You’ll like it here. Plenty of people who like to talk about Lexx!

elmey

Flamegrape
    Participant

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Anonymous

Hiya, I’m fairly new myself.

Anonymous

Welcome and hiya!

I’m afraid I’m not so new here… in fact I’m a bit old ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Kylar,
    I’m fairly new here myself; I too like watching Lexx & already have 3 diferent personas: Keyeo (Kai’s little sister & Leyeo’s siamese-twin), Stephalee (Stan’s daughter) & Jhevz (Zev’x twin sister & also a Love Slave). I may be either Stephalee or Jhevz at this yr’s Dragon*Con.
    Who’s your favourite character from Lexx? My favourite is Kai; I think Kai as a lover, Zev/Xev as a sister I never had, 790 as a brother I never had & Stan as a Father-figure; I hope you don’t think I’m weird for saying so, but it’s true; this is what I think & believe about each character.
    Take care, have a great Summer & hope to hear from you soon.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

Hello, Kylar! I’m a relatively new (1 year) Lexx fan myself, and agree that the folks on this board are very civilized. Now that the troll activity has calmed down at Sci-Fi’s Lexx bboard it’s getting fun, too. The show certainly is addictive, and it’s good to get a fix at the Lexx sites on the nights when it’s not on TV.

I’m glad the ranks of Lexxians are growing in #!

FX
    Participant

welcome all new peeps! sorry for the belated acknowledgment, but as one of the older/moldier denizens of this gutter, i just don’t move as quickly as i used to

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.