New Look for the Crew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I found this at the official TTR Website earlier tonight.

Chode and Gus haven’t changed much. Chode is a little more defined in color, and has some extra green spots. Gus is less gold and more bronze, and may have put on a few pounds.

The biggest change is with Six. She is wearing less clothing then before. Although this new dress isn’t as transparent, and is a black/white swirl pattern. Her hair has went from straight black to a disheveled blue. Six has also abandoned her thigh high boots for a more subtle pair of high heels. Of course her best known feature, her pair of white glowing orbs, her eyes, have also gotten a bit smaller.

The last surprise is the two new characters on the sides of the picture.
    One is a iguana dude with what appears to be a beer can. With a taste for alcohol, I’m guessing pilot, or maybe “security” officer.
    The other is a three breasted sectaped, who looks like her better half was a pig. My guess is that she’s a lampoon of Deanna Troi.

What do you think?

JohnMcChavs
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    What do you think?

What do I think… Well… I was very pleased to see that there was something new on the TTR site (as far as I read the news from Chris Moeller saying that it was finished), but I am still very suspicious about what will be the serie (if there is one ever).

As far as the two creators are absent from the project, and that episode 2 seemed already ****ty (quote from Chris Moeller), I have no particular hope for the sequels… but, well, I’m still a fan, so I put this picture on my desktop, for me not to forgot to go at the TTR site from time to time…

And I like the new design… characters are more mature…

DarkBobo
    Participant

I don’t know what I’m permitted to reveal about the show. But I can tell you that the scripts we’ve read are hilarious… I know comedy is personal, but if you enjoy a vulgar reflection of current events with a touch of gratuitous sex (or should I say “SIX”), and gallons of satire – then you won’t be disapointed. Oh and the animation is great too :-).

DarkBobo
    (aka- CL Audio Senior Animator on TTR)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.