New look to the forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Two new forums have been created and I’ve consolidated others into new categories.

Most of the show forums have been put into either the Popular Cult TV Sci FI category or Obscure Cult TV SCi FI category.

I’m still playing around with these, but I think it helps people find things more easily. If you have suggestions, please reply here.

Anonymous

i’ve thought about this one a few times, i don’t know what you or anyone else thinks of the idea… how about a section called ‘Science Faction’?? we all probably hear things about the science and technology involved in the shows we love, but i tend to think they get a little lost in the ‘General’ section. i buy Star Trek Monthly regularly, and that has a page in it called ‘Treknology’, which details the latest breakthroughs on the lines of Star Trek Technology, as well as info on some of the latest astronomical discoveries and phenomena. it’s one of the first sections i read. i just though it would be good to cater for those of us that have an interest in the science as well as the fiction

ADM
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by snooklepie:
    i’ve thought about this one a few times, i don’t know what you or anyone else thinks of the idea… how about a section called ‘Science Faction’?? we all probably hear things about the science and technology involved in the shows we love, but i tend to think they get a little lost in the ‘General’ section. i buy Star Trek Monthly regularly, and that has a page in it called ‘Treknology’, which details the latest breakthroughs on the lines of Star Trek Technology, as well as info on some of the latest astronomical discoveries and phenomena. it’s one of the first sections i read. i just though it would be good to cater for those of us that have an interest in the science as well as the fiction

I’m for that as well, there certainly is a lot going on in the scientific world that reflects on Star Trek, but most of the time it never get’s heard about.
    I think nowadays a lot of projects are dependent on public reaction and media attention, but a lot of the time they are just not reported and we never learn of them.
    So yes please to a forum like that.
    ADM

Anonymous

Done!

Anonymous

yay!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.