New Moderator

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Slopmaster has kindly agreed to become a moderator for the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy Forum on the SG Guide. I’m sure you will welcome his input and insight.

Anonymous

What you gotta do to be a Moderator? Does it involve money or sexual favour?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    What you gotta do to be a Moderator? Does it involve money or sexual favour?

It’s a little bit of both and them some. Y’see first you need to send £354.29 to the following address:

Some Sad-dude
    123 Main St
    Springfield
    Centari Prime

Put the following as your return address:

-your name-
    -your email-
    potent mod
    Earth 2 Planet Bob

But it has to be recieved on a lunar eclipse of Nebari’s 2nd moon. If it’s not recieved on that day, your money will be taken but you will not be contacted further. Now the next part is tricky, so stay with me. “They” contact you via carrier pidgeon on the 2nd tuesday of the month, You have to go to Ruhma on the 4th Wednesday of the following month. Once there you need to get on your knees, and well you get the idea, right? If not I’ll give you a hint, it requires a chicken and a rabbi.

Yep, it’s finals week.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Headgehog ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    …. it requires a chicken and a rabbi.

Actually we’re not quite as bad as that You are allowed a religious person of your choise to interact with the unfortunate chicken (which can be humanely killed for those of you who are a little squeamish).

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    But it has to be recieved on a lunar eclipse of Nebari’s 2nd moon. If it’s not recieved on that day, your money will be taken but you will not be contacted further. Now the next part is tricky, so stay with me. “They” contact you via carrier pidgeon on the 2nd tuesday of the month, You have to go to Ruhma on the 4th Wednesday of the following month. Once there you need to get on your knees, and well you get the idea, right? If not I’ll give you a hint, it requires a chicken and a rabbi.

And the moral of the story is don’t smoke crack, kids.

Anonymous

POSTED BY MARY BETH (re-posted because of bad time stamp)

hahahahahaha feeling better but this is hilarious!!!!! hehehehehe

Anonymous

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY DALEKTEK790 (message was deleted because of bad time stamp)

All of the topics seem to have disappeared besides one on each forum. Did we run out of server space again? When will this be fixed? Can it?

I would’ve started a new topic for my questions but I’m afraid I might overprint one.

Anonymous

MESSAGE BY HEADGEHOG (original was deleted because of bad time stamp)

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    All of the topics seem to have disappeared besides one on each forum. Did we run out of server space again? When will this be fixed? Can it?

I would’ve started a new topic for my questions but I’m afraid I might overprint one.

Check the dates DT. Apparently we’ve done a time warp nearly 9 years into the future. That or the servers clock is screwed up. To view the recent posts change your settings to view all past topics. The server thinks that there hasn’t been any new posts in almost 9 years!

Anonymous

THERE’S A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX!!!!!

WE’LL BE OVERTAKEN BY A SUFFUSION OF YELLOW!!

……etc etc…….

This is a very late congrats to Slopmaster.
    CONGRATS….
    I’m sure you’d be doing a great job if there was anyone AT the HHGTTG forum!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spy Dirk Gently and Titan AE fans in this thread..

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    I spy Dirk Gently and Titan AE fans in this thread..

Haha, more like Red Dwarf (back to Reality) or even ‘Arcenic and Old Lace’ for those of us who are a little more esoteric.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.