New Moderators

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Mry Beth has kindly agreed to become a moderator for the Andromeda forums on the SG Guide. I’m sure you will welcome her input and insight.

Thefrey doesn’t actually know about her status yet She has provided considerable support to the Guide and me personally, and been such a cool contributor to discussions on the forums, that I have given her Moderator status on this site as a mark of respect.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Mry Beth has kindly agreed to become a moderator for the Andromeda forums on the SG Guide. I’m sure you will welcome her input and insight.

Thefrey doesn’t actually know about her status yet She has provided considerable support to the Guide and me personally, and been such a cool contributor to discussions on the forums, that I have given her Moderator status on this site as a mark of respect.

hear hear! congrats to all!

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

I am so …..touched, and proud, and I’d like to thank the Academy….. oops wrong speech.

But I am pretty proud. Thank you so much. You site was one of the first Lexx Sites I found, your episode guides are the greatest and you forums are the best on the net.

I was glad to help my favorite site out.

Anonymous

oops i didn’t realize this post was here otherwise i would have responded earlier!
    i really want to get the Andromeda forum busier and lots of fun!
    thanks again for the welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.