new outfits

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

what does everyone think of the new outfits this season?

I think Tyr looks like a samuri….but a sexy samuri

Anonymous

yep! great outfits! Tyr is sexy as always and i think that trance get to show her belly button show this season. one thing i didn’t like though was the hairpiece beka is wearing. it would be allright if it looked more real but it just doesn’t to me. if it is real please let me know

Anonymous

yep! great outfits! Tyr is sexy as always and i think that trance get to show her belly button show this season. one thing i didn’t like though was the hairpiece beka is wearing. it would be allright if it looked more real but it just doesn’t to me. if it is real please let me know

Anonymous

Yep, yep, gotta agree about Beka’s hair. It looks like plastic Barbie hair. That said, it’s still a big improvement on last season.

I hate those flarey things Tyr’s been wearing, yuk I prefer the tighter stuff For Harper too, I kind of miss the hideous Hawiian shirts but the tighter clothes are good too.

[ 15-11-2001: Message edited by: maryavatar ]

Anonymous

Yep, yep, gotta agree about Beka’s hair. It looks like plastic Barbie hair. That said, it’s still a big improvement on last season.

I hate those flarey things Tyr’s been wearing, yuk I prefer the tighter stuff For Harper too, I kind of miss the hideous Hawiian shirts but the tighter clothes are good too.

[ 15-11-2001: Message edited by: maryavatar ]

Hollydays
    Participant

Beka’s hair is fake. She looks like a 1980’s Laura Croft, Tomb Raider. (At least I think the shirts look like 80’s stuff).
    I don’t mind Harpers outfit and Tyrs’ isn’t too bad, but Trance’s boobs look like they are in pain, saying hello like that to her chin and all. ; ) and what’s with her hair?

Hollydays
    Participant

Beka’s hair is fake. She looks like a 1980’s Laura Croft, Tomb Raider. (At least I think the shirts look like 80’s stuff).
    I don’t mind Harpers outfit and Tyrs’ isn’t too bad, but Trance’s boobs look like they are in pain, saying hello like that to her chin and all. ; ) and what’s with her hair?

Anonymous

yep, i have to agree. what is the deal with Trances hair? and thank god they didn’t mess with Tyr or Dylans hair! and what can we say about Rev Bem, except permanent bad hair day! LOL!!!
    i do think it is a shame that Beka has the ability to change her hair color at will and they don’t utilize it more. i am sure that Ryder is thankful she does not have to dye her hair. but there should be a way to change the color of her hair with a special effect maybe. but that would probably cost too much. and there where some rumors that that is why Trances tail got shot off. it cost too much.

Anonymous

yep, i have to agree. what is the deal with Trances hair? and thank god they didn’t mess with Tyr or Dylans hair! and what can we say about Rev Bem, except permanent bad hair day! LOL!!!
    i do think it is a shame that Beka has the ability to change her hair color at will and they don’t utilize it more. i am sure that Ryder is thankful she does not have to dye her hair. but there should be a way to change the color of her hair with a special effect maybe. but that would probably cost too much. and there where some rumors that that is why Trances tail got shot off. it cost too much.

Anonymous

How much could possibly a plastic tail cost? I must say, I miss the tail, though it reminds me a lot of Londo Mullary (sp?), but maybe that’s why I like it…
    And Beka’s hair is blonde, so that rinse-off stuff should work on it really nicely. Don’t know why don’t they use it, I guess she loves to be blonde
    All in all, I think Beka looks great his season, much better than last year.
    Whoever put poor Tyr in these flares? Dreadlock, flares, all he needed was knitted hat and a guitar.
    I really want Harper’s shirts back, too! He looks the cutest in hawiian shirt. Very cuddly.

Anonymous

How much could possibly a plastic tail cost? I must say, I miss the tail, though it reminds me a lot of Londo Mullary (sp?), but maybe that’s why I like it…
    And Beka’s hair is blonde, so that rinse-off stuff should work on it really nicely. Don’t know why don’t they use it, I guess she loves to be blonde
    All in all, I think Beka looks great his season, much better than last year.
    Whoever put poor Tyr in these flares? Dreadlock, flares, all he needed was knitted hat and a guitar.
    I really want Harper’s shirts back, too! He looks the cutest in hawiian shirt. Very cuddly.

Hollydays
    Participant

LOL! Yes, how much can a plastic tail cost anyways….and how likely is it that someone who had a tail would get it shot right off like that?
    I hope Harper digs into his closet and pulls out the Hawaiian shirts again too
    I do think Beka does look better this season, but I still think the look needs polishing. I swear all she needs is double D’s now to change her name to Laura.
    I wouldn’t mind a similar pair of those pants though….

Hollydays
    Participant

LOL! Yes, how much can a plastic tail cost anyways….and how likely is it that someone who had a tail would get it shot right off like that?
    I hope Harper digs into his closet and pulls out the Hawaiian shirts again too
    I do think Beka does look better this season, but I still think the look needs polishing. I swear all she needs is double D’s now to change her name to Laura.
    I wouldn’t mind a similar pair of those pants though….

Anonymous

hehe Newkate, i thought the same thing when i saw Trances tail. and don’t centauri have like six of these ‘organs’? LOL
    and the rumor i heard on the slipstream drive about Trances tail was about the money involved in creating the special effects of the tail. moving, wrapping around stuff etc…

Anonymous

hehe Newkate, i thought the same thing when i saw Trances tail. and don’t centauri have like six of these ‘organs’? LOL
    and the rumor i heard on the slipstream drive about Trances tail was about the money involved in creating the special effects of the tail. moving, wrapping around stuff etc…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.