New Receptacle for His Divine Shadow

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx New Receptacle for His Divine Shadow

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    nursewhen
    Participant

I apologise to Lexx.commers and lurkers who have seen this before. butI thought it was so good, I had to do it twice.

It’s the lakeland breadbin. ๐Ÿ˜€

I spent a very happy 10 minutes in the shop trying to get my head into it before I was asked to leave. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

fourthof5
    Participant

‘Tis cool I say.

nursewhen
    Participant

Tis indeed (actually, I’m just secretly moving my furniture in here behind Sadgeezer’s back. The Lexx wardrobe’s coming next). ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Yes…yes… That will do nicely.

purple_unicorn
    Participant

Saw it the first time around at Lexx.com, and it’s still funny. ๐Ÿ˜›
    I wish I could have seen you trying to put your head into that – it had to be a sight! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Anonymous
    Inactive

We worship His Divine Pram:

”First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes His Divine Shadow in a baby carriage.”

nursewhen
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

We worship His Divine Pram:
    “First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes His Divine Shadow in a baby carriage.”[/size]

Brilliant! ๐Ÿ˜€

mandara k
    Participant

It’s Rosemary’s Baby in the LEXX style. Since we were all about babies at the end of LEXX; they could redo the show called LEXX babies you know like muppet babies.

HDS would be a little easier to cast because most babies have very little hair.

Could you see Little XEV with little golden ringlets; too cute.

mandara k
    Participant

Can you imagine a little Stan in a “4” cap and jumpsuit or instead of “The Game” of chess it would be Candyland. A cryocrib with His Divine Shadow logo mobile over it playing the “yo” song.
    Kai sleeping peacefully curled up with a thumb is his mouth. I don’t know about 790 he should be like that “My first computer” or something. I don’t know about the little toys.

I know, I know ………:roll:

but think marketing! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ”mandara wrote:

It’s Rosemary’s Baby in the LEXX style. Since we were all about babies at the end of LEXX; they could redo the show called LEXX babies you know like muppet babies.

I think you’re onto something, Mandara!

I was actually thinking of Rosemary’s Baby too. Good idea about LEXX Babies, it could work, I mean we’ve already got a Baby Lexx.

”mandara wrote:

HDS would be a little easier to cast because most babies have very little hair.

Then I guess Feppo and Smoor would be easy to cast too — although come to think of it, most babies don’t have much facial hair either. Hmmm… Oh but “Squeal, squeal” would sound so cute coming from fetus Feppo’s lips.

”mandara wrote:

Could you see Little XEV with little golden ringlets; too cute.

Cute! And baby Gigerotta with an even littler baby head on her back. Adorable! ๐Ÿ˜‰

”mandara wrote:

Kai sleeping peacefully curled up with a thumb is his mouth

Ah, Kai, Last of the Brunnen Babies. ๐Ÿ˜€

Meep
    Participant

Hey, and we could hire pinhead as our baby manager! I’m sure he knows a lot about babies!

Anonymous

or maybe that’s where HDS puts his buns, then… nm, hehe ๐Ÿ˜†

calanthe
    Participant

This is a picture of “The Armadillo” in Glasgow. I never trusted the council, looks like I was right. ๐Ÿ˜€

http://www.secc.co.uk/images/gallery/gallery/clyde_ext_portrait_2.jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.