New SadBoard Layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve moved around the forums on the SadBoard page in the hopes of making it easier to read and find specific forums.

What does everyone think? Does it look better? Should it go back to the old listing, or maybe a different layout all together?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kinda strange not to see the Lexx section, but I think the changes look very good.

So well organised, and following the sections just draws me in… I like all of the new sections… Very glad to see the Sci Conventions forum for all sci-fi conventions, and other forums that people have kind of forgotten about, like the Jokes one because it was just at the end of a long list without any proper category, should attract people’s interest again.

Brilliant; it’s so easy to follow.

Anonymous

Definitely easier to work through.

Jhevz
    Participant

I really like it Sad,
    You did a good job with it; it’s easier to work with, scroll to & in their correct categories. I really like it a lot, especially the combined Lexx & having Sci Fi Conventions in its own category. I also think that it will help the 1s that haven’t yet signed on & makes it easier to navigate.

Sci-Fi Fan to Sci-Fi Fan,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

If I could find the “Emoticon” with the thumbs up, I’d use it, but after 5 minutes of searching no luck ๐Ÿ˜•

Easier to follow while preserving the core of the site, I especially like the catagory titles for both British and Cult Sci-fi.

Anonymous

I like it! Thanks Headge, you’ve obviously put in a lot of thought!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.