New SadGeezer.com from 1st February

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff New SadGeezer.com from 1st February

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

After lots of messing around and being let down by the theme designer, I’m just about ready to transfer the old sadgeezer.com to the new site.

I will be emailing everyone with the changes etc. in the next day or so. in the meantime however, it may be helpful if you could check your profile to make sure that yuou have a copy of your username and password as it will be these which you will need to get back into the new site.

Please don’t worry about tis new site. It doesn’t lok tremendously different from the old one, (same font and colours and similar header design) but it’s certainly faster and there are lots more interesting features for you to play around with.

this site is now too large to be based on html pages and a few cgi scripts, it requires something a little faster and most of all, it needs to be database driven so that you can get your hands on information faster and more easily.

The new site is SadBAORD centric and provides MUCH more ability for you to enter and update information and reviews and comments.

I hope you like it

trillian
    Participant

I can’t wait to see it.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    I can’t wait to see it.

Ditto!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.