New Sci Fi Angst Forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This is a new forum set up for people who have a grudge, who are ****ed off, feel upset or just generally want to rant about stuff. It should be Sci Fi based and personal attacks on other posters will result in deletion and possible banning from the Board.

This is also the place where moderators of other forums can transfer topics that they feel anxious about (at their discression).

I’m pleased to find that many of the SadBOARD members and visitors have some pretty passionate views and I’m keen to avoid censorship. I also want to encourage posters to post “on-topic” replies.

If you see something that you do not agree with in a topic and if your reply might mne considered off-topic by a moderator, POST IT IN THE ANGST FORUM or you may find it deleted.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    This is a new forum set up for people who have a grudge, who are ****ed off, feel upset or just generally want to rant about stuff. It should be Sci Fi based and personal attacks on other posters will result in deletion and possible banning from the Board.

good job saddy, passion is good, but lately things seem to be a bit lacking in compassion here; this gives people a chance to vent, and to still mind their manners…well done, kisses fx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.