New Sci-fi Series in Works

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Artwork New Sci-fi Series in Works

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick -Z.
    Participant

Alright, I realize I’m a newbie here, so wtf am I doing being so effin bold as to jump right in with some original artwork and animation, eh?

Well, I’m a long-time fan of scifi and fantasy and all the stuff that i can get my hands on these days, which ain’t sayin much cuz I’m flat-broke and can’t even pay for cable-tv at this time.

But even though i’m not on the receiving end much these days, I have been into the production area and I’ve got some fairly decent scifi art and animation clips I’d like to share with ya.

Some original artwork and stills from the animation at this link:

http://indijo.freevision.org/Scifan/Madkrow2.sci-art-01.html

I call the series “The Lost Planet“. Sounds a bit gray and pointless, I know, but it’s got some good original material and the action speaks louder than the words.

Anyone who cares to check out some clips can download them at this link-page. They’re in .wmv, with technical details at the links.

http://indijo.freevision.org/Scifan/Madkrow2.scifi-79.html

Let me know what ya think. Have I got a chance at the big screen?

Anonymous

Nice stuff Nick!

We like original Sci Fi here ๐Ÿ™‚

The clips were ok, but I’d have loved to see some subtitles or dubbing – background music was sufficiently eerie ๐Ÿ™‚ At least one characters (and your avatar look like Mr Ben – (old Brit kids TV show – which was very cool)

Did the guitarist actually know how to play the guitar or was it a sort of percussi0on effect? (I ask, coz he sounded a bit like me ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Nick -Z.
    Participant

The clips were ok, but I’d have loved to see some subtitles or dubbing – background music was sufficiently eerie

Gettin round to the narrative soundtrack now and I’ll be sure to include it in a couple of preview clips when that’s done.

As for the guitar music, I did that myself as an amateur guitarist over a decade ago and figured what the hey, might as well use some original stuff to give it some emotive energy without having to dish out money that I don’t have to pay someone else. I know its a bit shabby, but I figure its better than nuthin.

Rest assured there is a story here, based upon a shabby sci-fi novel i wrote in the late 80s, so I’ll be sure to share the final product when its in the can. The real trick now is to stay alive long enough to see it all through. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.