New SciFi ChatRoom feature

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff New SciFi ChatRoom feature

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The new CGI Sci Fi Chatroom has been installed. It’s a medium feature chatroom that is pretty paowerful and easy to use. It’s fairly robust, but I will be upgrading it in a couple of months or so to something a little more powerful.

I’ve decided to put on hold, the Voting system because frankly I haven’t found one powerfull enough to handle all the episodes to review on this site. I’ll possibly look again in the summer.

The Sci Fi greeting card system was also a little bit dissapointing, so I’ve decided to put that on hold for the moment too.

Over the next week, I will be updating the LEXXCON 2001 information page and redesigning the header graphics to take into account the new features. I’ll also be adding an opt in email system for those of you interested in shopping on-line (but this will be subtle and not ‘in-yer-face’).

If any of you have any questions about the gfuides and the re-development of the site, I’ll be in the chatroom most nights this week from 11pm (GMT) (from 18 March 2001) for an hour or so. It’s would be cool to chat to you real time, so drop on by if yer not busy.

Oh yeah
    The chatroom can be found at: /cgi-bin/SadCHAT/chatmain.html

——————

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.