New Season starts in Alberta this SAT the 22nd

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda New Season starts in Alberta this SAT the 22nd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

So, are we Canadians going to be the first to see the new season?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hollydays:

It looks like it. They’re still showing season 1 here (first run too!). But I have a sneaking suspision that the new series will be shown in October after the season 1 shows have been completed.

Either that, or Sky 1 will repeat the last few episodes again and we’ll see season 2 at the end of the year or early next.

I’m very jealous! ๐Ÿ™‚

By the way, you’re not the amazing Holly that just sent me a review are you?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hollydays:

It looks like it. They’re still showing season 1 here (first run too!). But I have a sneaking suspision that the new series will be shown in October after the season 1 shows have been completed.

Either that, or Sky 1 will repeat the last few episodes again and we’ll see season 2 at the end of the year or early next.

I’m very jealous! ๐Ÿ™‚

By the way, you’re not the amazing Holly that just sent me a review are you?

Hollydays
    Participant

The one and the same Holly, yes See, I was thinking (you know what thought did), If I’m one of the “first” to be a seeing it…some people may be interested in spoilers

Hollydays
    Participant

The one and the same Holly, yes See, I was thinking (you know what thought did), If I’m one of the “first” to be a seeing it…some people may be interested in spoilers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.