New site: Join the VIVA LEXX VEGAS HOSPITALITY MIXER!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions New site: Join the VIVA LEXX VEGAS HOSPITALITY MIXER!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lexxathon
    Participant

New site: Join the VIVA LEXX VEGAS HOSPITALITY MIXER!!

Check out the new website and join the list for the VIVA LEXX VEGAS HOSPITALITY MIXER, at The Official Star Trek Las Vegas Convention!

http://www.zentillizone.com/party.htm

The Official Star Trek Las Vegas Convention will be an event to remember, and the cast and crew of Lexx plan on making every minuet of it count! Join the Brian, Patty, Louise and Xenia for the for a real party, Las Vegas-style!. Just fill out the form on the website to get in on all the fun!!!

Note:
    Due to a hosting problem with the previous hosting service, all guests will have to fill out the form again. We are sorry for the inconvience! Believe us, it’ll be worth it!!!

Lexxathon
    Participant

Whatever that wacked out problem with the redirect was, it’s fixed. The IT at the hosting company is still trying to figure it out; I ran through it three times, and got a different page each time.

Funny, I don’t remember adding a “Random Page” java script to anything… <smirk>

Everyone’s requests went through. Sorry for the confusion; the whole page was a bit hastily up together due to the previous hosting problems. I anyone has a question or problem with the site, just email me using the address at the bottem of the site!!!

We now return to our regularly scheduled website…

Meep
    Participant

Is there a form for Canadians? Or do I just put my Province in the State area and my Postal code in the Zip area?

Lexxathon
    Participant

Hmmm…

I am sorry about that! Just use “State” section to fill out all the necessary info: Province, Postal code and Country. I’ll extract that info when I get it. Somethime next week, I’ll try to come up with the necessary address fields for the rest of us…

OK, I’ve never sent anything to Europe before. How are the Postal addresses structured there?

lizard
    Participant

Hey gang! don’t forget to take notes, pictures, samples …. whatever!!! And post all about it.

We await news and gossip.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.