New Theme Uploaded

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Finally managed to get the new SadGeezer.com theme uploaded and it seems to be working as hoped.

The site is almost back to the way it was but better 🙂

All we need to do now is re-organise the content and re-upload the reviews and sections

NOTE: SadCHAT is not set-up yet, maybe by the end of the month.

Hope you like the new theme 🙂

Hollydays
    Participant

Absolutely fabulous!

hishadow
    Participant
    Hollydays wrote:

Absolutely fabulous!

Looks lovely (and nice to have the old color theme back). The navigator got a nice organic feel to it. You obviously know your Flash stuff pretty well. 🙂

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I definitely feel more at ease with the old familiar shades of aubergine to greet me. A tad strange to be spoken to, but I like it!

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Thanks guys, we’d hope you would like the familiarity of the old site with the
    facilities of the new (even though they aren’t fully configured yet :).

We still have quite a lot of work to do on the theme (tweeks here and there and some new graphics) so hopefully you’ll like it even more in a few weeks 🙂

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

hishadow wrote:

You obviously know your Flash stuff pretty well. 🙂

I wish! That’s all down to Mike Bedall (the crazy one from SadCAST 🙂

Jhevz
    Participant

I really like the new layout, Sad,

Nice job & you’re right, it does talk to you & is spooky; keep up the good work & I’ve noticed how fast it comes up.

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,

Jhevz  😉

SadCanuck

Hello Saddy and all SadGeezers,

I have been a fan of the board since Lexx first aired and watched it over the years morph and transform into greatness!  It’s one of the most creative and fun boards I have ever seen.  I am fairly tired of TV fair in Canada but anxiously awaiting Battlestar Galactica Season 4 and hope to have some lively discussions with SadFans here.

The new board design is awesome.

CanuckCylon 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.