New To Farscape

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Does anyone know what time and channel Farscape is on in Australia? I know that Austar doesn’t have it, ‘cos I looked.
    Also, can anyone tell me what series it’s onto? Thanx.

Anonymous

Also, can anyone tell me what series it’s onto? Thanx.

hmm do you mean what season? if so i think we are starting season 4. i am still waiting for new eps. that is here in the US.

Anonymous

Season 4? Geez, how many seasons do they have?
    Oh, stupid question. We get shows here late (we got the 3rd series of Lexx showing for the first time while the 4th series was on in America) and I automatically think like that.
    So the better question is; are there plans for another series?

[ 04-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

Anonymous

SmartAss Season 4 is still in production. All of Season 2 aired on Nine. Season 3 has finished in the UK but it has yet to air here in Australia, it’s because of those *******s at Channel Nine that we have to wait until September!

Anonymous

Thanx! I’ll watch for it, if we get around to getting a non-Austar TV guide one day.

Season 3 has finished in the UK but it has yet to air here in Australia, it’s because of those *******s at Channel Nine that we have to wait until September!

You have to admit, at least they were nice enough to air Dark Angel. (Now airing on Austar.) I’d better check out the Ep Guide here so I know what’s happening. While inwardly cursing 9 as well!!!
    Hang on, isn’t Series 3 the crap one???

[ 08-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

Anonymous

quote:

You have to admit, at least they were nice enough to air Dark Angel. (Now airing on Austar.) I’d better check out the Ep Guide here so I know what’s happening. While inwardly cursing 9 as well!!!
    Hang on, isn’t Series 3 the crap one???

SmartAss, you’re wrong. Channel Nine didn’t show Dark Angel, Channel Seven did. Series 3 isn’t crap, it’s supposed to be the best one of them all.

Anonymous

Channel Nine didn’t show Dark Angel, Channel Seven did.

Oh, whoops. Well, we only get one channel on normal TV and I wasn’t too sure of what that was!

Anonymous

YAY….. more Aussie geezers! Finally, someone to bitch to when we’re seven billion seasons behind the rest of the world….

Anonymous

Seven million? Try an infinity times an infinity seasons behind!!!
    Do you have Austar, BTW?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.