New to Red Dwarf, when’s it on?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Red Dwarf New to Red Dwarf, when’s it on?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I can’t find it in my cable listings (U.S) and thought someone here might know.

P.S: Can’t wait for the movie.

Anonymous

Red Dwarf is shown by various PBS stations across the nation and by BBC America, currently in a time slot that makes Lexx’s look good (I just checked and it says it’ll be on at 3:20-4 am Thurs!).

Anonymous

Thanks.

And I though Lexx had it bad. 3:20 AM?

Anonymous

Hypatia

All I got to say is your alias just gives me shivers…. By any chance were you going to ass Lee to the end?

Just simply Yummy

Anonymous

Dang I hate it when I think I’m “being all clever” ant then I go back and look at my post. Blushing now. That was supposed to be ADD not ASS… blushing even more now…

By any chance were you going to ADD Lee to the end?

Now I think I’ll go crawl back under my rock

Anonymous
    Inactive

now, if you’d registered an account you could edit your posts

Anonymous

Listen to Cat, Nullen_Void, he got grroove, man

Anonymous

Groove, AND he bathes in saliva

Anonymous

Great site here! I loved the ep guide, now I should have no problems finding all 44 eps…it is 44 right?! I have about 30 so far, and counting! My favs are still the 1st season though, I just could not get myself to like Christine…no matter how hard I tried!!!

Anonymous

Ok, let me clear this up before someone says “Oh, but Christine didn’t appear until Series 6” What I meant was that I prefer the earlier eps without Chrissy, who Dave was just wasting time on. If I was him, I would have given her the ol British Salute and headed for the AR machine, LOL!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.