New to the boards, new to Lexx.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx New to the boards, new to Lexx.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

Hey all!
    I’m Ajay, and I’m an alcoholic…not really. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I’m new here, and a relatively new fan of Lexx. I’ve seen it on Sci-Fi Channel for about a year now, and just recently really got into it. I’ve only seen most of season 4, and aside from that I’ve only seen various scattered episodes…but loved it. So anyways, what are some good sites with background information on the earlier seasons?
    Peace.

theFrey
    Participant

This one. http://www.sadgeezer.com/lexx/ltreks.htm

Well to Sad’s

GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

Great, thanks!
    BTW…I’m the one who emailed you a while back about the possibility of getting some of the stars and staff of Lexx to Dragoncon 2003. Are you going to try that?

Anonymous

Hi there Finger,

SciFi seems to be starting Season 2 again once they finish the Season 4 repeats so you’ll have a chance to see a lot more!

elmey

Hi Ajay! welcome to the board! it’s good to see another Lexx fan! Feel free to email any time if u have any questions about it, because i’ve seen every episode, and i know quite a lot about it, or you can email me just to talk, I like chatting with Lexx fans. My email address is: [email protected]

Jhevz
    Participant

Welcome to Lexx, Ajay,
    I’m glad to see another new Lexxian here at sadgeezer; this is a wonderful forum to post in & you’ll meet a lot of new friends along the way. I hope you like Lexx so far & hope that you’ll be able to go to the next Dragon*Con.
    Take care & have a great Fall.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

Wow, thanks for the great welcome! Dont mean to keep bumping my topic, but I wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome. Some boards dont seem to be fond of newbies. But I have a feeling I wont be much of a newbie before too long. Peace.

Anonymous

Hello, GivingYouTheFinger! I love your screen name. Having grown up in NYC I can relate.

Yes, this board is newbie-friendly, which is very nice. In case you missed it, there’s a rather long thread here about when one stops being a newbie.

As noted above, season 2 will be starting again soon. Season 1 is only 4 eps., each two hours long. They aren’t always listed as Lexx on Sci-Fi, so keep an eye out for the following listings:
    ep. 1 :I Worship His Shadow
    ep. 2: Supernova (also called Tales From a Parallel Universe)
    ep. 3: Eating Pattern
    ep. 4: Gigashadow.

The S1 movies aren’t as silly as season 4, but they explain a lot and are very cool. Season 3 is my personal favorite, however.

Well, Finger, I salute you!

mandara k
    Participant

Do I get to pick the finger? I prefer thumbs myself and a nice banky when its my nap-
    time

Welcome!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.