New TOMB RAIDER Trailer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This press release arrived in today…

quote:

Lara Croft fans everywhere should head to the official Website http://www.tombraidermovie.com this Wednesday, April 4th at 12 Noon EST, 9 AM PST, 5 PM GMT for the premiere of the NEW TOMB RAIDER trailer.

Visitors will be able to watch the trailer online in Quicktime, Windows Media and Real Player formats. This full length Trailer contains never before seen footage from one of the summer’s most anticipated films.

Keep your eyes open as the official Website will be re-launching very soon! The NEW TombRaiderMovie.com will let you explore the world of Lara Croft from her home, Croft Manor, to the Temple of Angkor Wat in Cambodia and everywhere in-between!

Angelina Jolie stars as Lara Croft in TOMB RAIDER, in theatres everywhere June 15th.

Welp! It’s got my mouth watering. Hey, I heard a radio report today that said that the actress playing the part had hired a double to play her during certain ‘revealing’ scenes.

Apparently Angenina Joli is embarrassed about her bum, it’s either not curvy enough or too big and flabby or something. Did anyone else hear that or was it just me fantasising again

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 07, 2001).]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.