new twist on the board

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx new twist on the board

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

all right, i gather from the repeat posts/topics that several of you are having the same problems here…ie, error messages to contact the administrator and so forth…anyway, i have already spoiled saddy and katya’s saturday over it (sorry kiddies, i know you were nicely cuddled up in front of the telly, i owe you lots of red wine )

anyway, saddy grumbled something about attacking the board with a sledge hammer, er that is taking it down and fixing it, so we might be down for a while this pm while this occurs…love fx

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    all right, i gather from the repeat posts/topics that several of you are having the same problems here…ie, error messages to contact the administrator and so forth…anyway, i have already spoiled saddy and katya’s saturday over it (sorry kiddies, i know you were nicely cuddled up in front of the telly, i owe you lots of red wine )

anyway, saddy grumbled something about attacking the board with a sledge hammer, er that is taking it down and fixing it, so we might be down for a while this pm while this occurs…love fx

test test

FX
    Participant

jeez, why does this remind me of taking the car to the shop for the funny little noise that disappears as soon as the mechanic walks near?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.