New X-Men film due to start shooting soon

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff New X-Men film due to start shooting soon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Thats great news, man! They said that they wouldent make a second movie when they did the first one!!! Im glad they changed there minds!!!
    Anyone got any more info on the movie?

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Ooh, I can’t wait till the second movie comes out! I really liked the first one. But, I really have to nitpick at it since I’ve been reading the comics for so long. I just hope that the 2nd one will have Nightcrawler(my favorite character), Gambit, and Beast in it. Oh, and it ought to have Banshee and White Queen too. I need to see them in something since they’re cancelling Generation X. First, they got rid of Excalibur, and now Generation X! I just don’t know what I’ll do .

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

crusader
    Participant

Getting rid of Generation X? Good riddens!!!
    There just a bunch of trubblemakers!!! Dont like them a bit!!!

I to look forwerd to X-MEN 2!!! And I hope Gambit is in it! (And that they meet a difrent badguy then Magneto!!! If not it will be like the Superman movies and peapol will get tierd of it!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The new X-Men film is only waiting for it’s producer to give the go-ahead. Bryan Singer is set to begin production on the sequel to X-Men, following the collapse of his current project Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (reported in the US by The Hollywood Reporter).

The film was halted just five weeks before filming was due to start after its studio failed to come up with the finance required, with a complete collapse likely to mean Singer starting work on X-Men 2 straight away.

——————

Anonymous

As long as they have Beast in it, I’m happy.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    I to look forwerd to X-MEN 2!!! And I hope Gambit is in it! (And that they meet a difrent badguy then Magneto!!! If not it will be like the Superman movies and peapol will get tierd of it!!!)

Sentinels…..nuff said. Or maybe an Apocalypse storyline.

crusader
    Participant

Your damn right!!!
    Something big!!! The ultimat world danger!!!
    Maybe ounslaoght!!! (Dont know if I spelled right but you know what I mean!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

You know what ****es me of? It’s the fact that X-Men wasn’t nominated for Oscars for Visual effects or Makeup. Granted, I thought that Mystique looked nothing like she does in the comics, but just think of the time and effort that went into doing it. You know, I wonder if Gambit is in the next movie, if they’ll try to make him closer to Rogue’s age so that they can have a romance. I just wish they’d stick with the ages that they should be. I’m still mad that Bobby’s the same age as Rogue. He was an original X-Men for god’s sake! Well, I can’t wait for the new flick to come out so I can see Hugh Jackman again. I really wasn’t sure about the casting at first, but I loved him in it! I had never liked Wolvie before, but now I do. And, I really wasn’t sure about casting James Marsters and Famke Jensen, but they were really good too.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

crusader
    Participant

Any news?

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.