News from Xenia Seeberg

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx News from Xenia Seeberg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Ms. Seeberg has written to let everyone know that the posters and items being sold on ebay by Mr. Lowe are indeed genuine and authorized by her. She also mentions that she has decided to sell one of her favorite LEXX-costumes and it should be up on ebay with in the next 24 hours. So keep your eyes peeled.

She is also looking forward to meeting Lexxians at the various conventions she has planed this winter and spring (We have already verified her as on the guest list of the ‘MegaCon 2003’ see the convention forum for more information) /cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=22&t=000096

I also let her know that we were planning to put a big push on for the Dragon Con to try and get Lexx Cast invited. And let her know that if she ever decides she wants to do an interview or chat, that we would be delighted to assist. Well okay…. Also just delighted.

Night all.

Flamegrape
    Participant

So cool!

Anonymous

Who said “get over it,it’s done,finished…”

to quote 790: Don’t think so!

Anonymous

She will also be selling a dress from “Hellchild” soon.

HDS

Flamegrape
    Participant

I ordered a copy of Hellchild the instant I read that it was for sale on her website. I’m still waiting for it to arrive. I can’t wait to check this out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.