News on series 4!!! (Series 4 spoilers)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx News on series 4!!! (Series 4 spoilers)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

I dont now if you sen it but its a interue with Paul Donovan!

…”From the beginning of Season Three, we knew exactly where we were heading for with Season Four and how that would develop” he[Paul Donovan]reveals. “Season Four is going to be a definite continuation of Season Three. And LEXX has never visited any planet that has ever survived. So for that little blue planet, their visit will not be a good thing!”
    As for the show’s time frame, Donovan reveals that Season Four will be set in the present day. “We have some fun things planned,” he continues.” Like we’re thinking of making one of the actors from Season Three the President of the United States…He’s a sycophantic, loathsome character. And we’ll only go do horrible things on the Earth!”
    Unlike Season Three, Lexx’s fourth season will consist of stand-alone adventures, and will be more comedy-orientated. “We’re going to push further into the core comedy range, because I think that’s what’s working best for us,” says Donovan. “I think we made series three a little bit too serious.”
    Season Four is currently awaiting the green light from one of its core production companies, the US Sci-Fi Channel. If commissioned, it is set to begin shooting in October and will consist of 24 Episodes, making it the show’s longest series to date. While Paul Donovan is cautiously optimistic about the possibility of shooting a fourth season, he confesses that he does have a contingency plan lined-up. “If we don’t produce a fourth season, we’ll produce a book that will wrap up Lexx in the same way,” he states. “We are going to wrap it up.”

He has alsow said that series 4 would be the last season that he works with LEXX! But that doesent mean that LEXX will end there.

OK!!! So we now now that it will be a present Earth!!! (In ouer time! Witsche is good bekose Im tierd of al future earth movies and besides, its mutch more fun this way!!! )
    Series 4 will be “stand-alone” episodes!
    Series 4 will be mostly comedy and less serius!!!

I hope that cleares some!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

Present day scifi on earth is easiest, because the sets already exist
    Future is the hardest, since 100% of the time you get it wrong. Remember Buck Rogers? And need I mention octagonal doors?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Present day scifi on earth is easiest, because the sets already exist
    Future is the hardest, since 100% of the time you get it wrong. Remember Buck Rogers? And need I mention octagonal doors?

Anonymous

Oh, yeh, I remember reading that awhile back. I was kinda hoping they’d make FiFi el presidente of the US. I think he’d fit right in. Or, at least make him an advisor to president Moss. Buck Rogers? Wow, Cat, do you remember who that guy was that wore a helmet that looked like a bullet? We were trying to figure that out but no one had a clue. And, I even saw the movie remake!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

Oh, yeh, I remember reading that awhile back. I was kinda hoping they’d make FiFi el presidente of the US. I think he’d fit right in. Or, at least make him an advisor to president Moss. Buck Rogers? Wow, Cat, do you remember who that guy was that wore a helmet that looked like a bullet? We were trying to figure that out but no one had a clue. And, I even saw the movie remake!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not seen Buck for a while.. and I’m getting it mixed up with Battlestar Galactica in my head at the moment. At the moment I can bring to mind Buck, some girl, Twiki, Theodopolos and that professor fellow, but no bullet heads.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not seen Buck for a while.. and I’m getting it mixed up with Battlestar Galactica in my head at the moment. At the moment I can bring to mind Buck, some girl, Twiki, Theodopolos and that professor fellow, but no bullet heads.

crusader
    Participant

Well, when it comes to LEXX series 4 Im alitle afraid that the comedyl be to mutch and the serius to little!!! I hope they dont have more comedy then series 2!!! I relly like series 3 and Id hate to se LEXX bekome a “Red Dwarf” serie!!! (Dont get me wrong! I love Red Dwarf)
    I LOVE the thrilling adwetures in LEXX!!!

When they fought the Giggashadow, Mantrid in End of the universe, horroes on fire and water and menny more times when the exitment rises so that you bite your finger nails!!! Id hate to lose those moment!!!

Lets hope that its not that serius!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Well, when it comes to LEXX series 4 Im alitle afraid that the comedyl be to mutch and the serius to little!!! I hope they dont have more comedy then series 2!!! I relly like series 3 and Id hate to se LEXX bekome a “Red Dwarf” serie!!! (Dont get me wrong! I love Red Dwarf)
    I LOVE the thrilling adwetures in LEXX!!!

When they fought the Giggashadow, Mantrid in End of the universe, horroes on fire and water and menny more times when the exitment rises so that you bite your finger nails!!! Id hate to lose those moment!!!

Lets hope that its not that serius!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Speaking of Red Dwarf, Hattie Hayridge and Craig Charles are supposed to be on Lexx’s fourth season as a married couple.

Anonymous

Speaking of Red Dwarf, Hattie Hayridge and Craig Charles are supposed to be on Lexx’s fourth season as a married couple.

crusader
    Participant

Are you serius? Wow!!! That would be great seing them on LEXX!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Are you serius? Wow!!! That would be great seing them on LEXX!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.