Nickname for character

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape Nickname for character

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

A friend of mine calls Ka D’Argo, “Rob-Roy Ackbar”!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    A friend of mine calls Ka D’Argo, “Rob-Roy Ackbar”!

Ok, I guess I will ask the obvious (which is not so obvious to me) question.
    Why?

antiZero

——————

SOYLENT GRUEN IST MENSCHENFLEISCH

Anonymous

And again someone asks ” What the F*#K” ? My only nickname for anyone on the show is when there were 2 Johns and I had fantassies(?) of being an “Oreo” filling. I always thought that Aryon should have tryed it!

——————
    Monkey

Flamegrape
    Participant

Because he’s a regular Rob-Roy MacGreggor, but he’s got the tentacles sticking out of his chin like Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi!

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

I guess I have called John something like “hot, sexy, tantilizing love machine” before. And, I’ve probably called Chiana something like “stupid bitch”. But, your friend’s nickname for D’argo is unique .

Anonymous

I don’t think I’ve ever given the characters nicknames – except for gorgeous hunky angel-of-God (obviously Crichton). But I’m really interested to hear everyone else’s, and I’ll try to come up with some of my own…

Anonymous

Er Monkey, no where in Farscape is there a character named Aryon (which sounds like a guy’s name, depending on how you pronounce it, it sounds either like an Elf name (Ar-yon) or a human name (Aaron)), her name is Aeryn

Anonymous

While not technically a nickname, I usually say, “Oh my god” whan Chiana is on screen. Yummy.

Charmless Man

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.