No Suprise…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    A -DM
    Participant

I’ve just been watching a movie show (UK show) where the narrator read out the UK top ten, when he got to Daredevil he said ‘Maybe the public have got fed up with leather clad heroes’, this was because it’s now at number 9 in the UK charts.
    I haven’t seen Daredevil and I don’t really want too either, but I’m excited about X2 and The Hulk, I think that people are not going too see Daredevil because as a hero he simply is not that interesting when compared to the X-Men or Hulk.
    I was an avid comic collector in the 80’s with Spiderman and Hulk being my most popular, I never read X-Men, but I did know of them, but Daredevil was someone I wasn’t even aware of, even now I don’t think Daredevil deserved a movie as I just think he’s a minor character.
    Some will say the same about Blade for instance, but the Blade movies stood on their own and as he did actually had superhuman strength he did make for a more interesting character, and Wes Snipes really brought the character to life.
    I think Marvel has shot itself in the foot with Daredevil and I think it shows, in the UK and the US, Daredevil hasn’t performed that well, but I don’t think it will make any difference to the appeal of X-Men, Spiderman or the Hulk, they each have their own loyal fans and will be even more successful, at the end of the day Daredevil was bad mistake.
    ADM

Anonymous

Another reason Daredevil may not be doing well at the box office may be due to other factors, e.g. it being banned here in Malaysia! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Looks like it’s back to the pirates again…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

A -DM
    Participant
    ”The wrote:

Another reason Daredevil may not be doing well at the box office may be due to other factors, e.g. it being banned here in Malaysia! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Looks like it’s back to the pirates again…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Why is it banned in Malaysia?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.