Not lost any of it’s magic!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Stargate SG-1 Not lost any of it’s magic!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

WElp! I’m surprised! I thought that after 7 seasons, SG-1 would look a little tired and the strories would be rubbish. It’s been a pleasant surprise to see that the show still has some life in it!

Getting rid of Jonas was a big mistake in my opinion. He’s a great character and well acted. I think he could have stayed in the show – maybe as some new blood to liven it up even more!

Jennicide
    Participant

I really liked last week’s episode with Jack’s clone.
    I hope they actually use that storyline to its potential – I mean, he’s an adult, with some pretty major life experience in the body of a teenager – how can they not use that material?

I agree though, Jonas is a really interesting character. At first I didn’t like him much at all, but by the end, he really started becoming part of the team. Maybe they’ll bring him back next season?

Anonymous
    Jennicide wrote:

I really liked last week’s episode with Jack’s clone.
    I hope they actually use that storyline to its potential – I mean, he’s an adult, with some pretty major life experience in the body of a teenager – how can they not use that material?

Rumor was, this was a possible spinoff for a teen themed show, so you weren’t imagining things; Stargate 90210? ๐Ÿ˜›

According to SG execs there’s several possible spinoffs in this new season depending on the popularity of the episodes.

I completely agree about Nemic, how the heck can you lose with Parker Louis?! Hopefully they will bring him back in a lead role next year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.