Not so purple Trance

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This just emailed to me:

quote:

Subject: Trance
    Date sent: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:01:36 -0600

I just saw an episode of G.R.’s Andromeda and Trance has a completely different appearance. I don’t get to watch the show as often as I’d like and it seems she went from purple-purple to light-purple and now not-purple. How was this change explained in the story-line? Was it some species metamorphoses at maturity or did she just show up one day looking different and the crew never mentions it? I read the article that explained ‘why’ the show changed Trance’s appearance, I just can’t find reference as to how it was incorporated into the show. I saw the episode where Trance lost her tail and must say I was saddened that it didn’t grow back as I thought it would. In my opinion it was a unique, individual trait for the character. I always liked Trance’s sassiness which seems to have diminished with the tale and complexion. I look forward to hearing from you.

Any Ideas?

Anonymous

I’ll try to be brief. A way to remove the Magog larva from Shamus was concocted, unfortunately, it also altered the space-time continuim. The only was to restore normality was for Trance to switch places with one of her other selves. The larva were destroyed, Trance became un purple. It was a pretty good episode.

[ 18-02-2002: Message edited by: nwmonikr ]

Anonymous

I’ll try to be brief. A way to remove the Magog larva from Shamus was concocted, unfortunately, it also altered the space-time continuim. The only was to restore normality was for Trance to switch places with one of her other selves. The larva were destroyed, Trance became un purple. It was a pretty good episode.

[ 18-02-2002: Message edited by: nwmonikr ]

Anonymous

That actually summed it up nicely for me. After Sad posted my email in this forum and led me to it, I’ve done a lot of catching up on the series. I’ll definitely head back here when I need more info. Thanks to all!

Anonymous

spoilers ahead
    web page

[ 18-02-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

That actually summed it up nicely for me. After Sad posted my email in this forum and led me to it, I’ve done a lot of catching up on the series. I’ll definitely head back here when I need more info. Thanks to all!

Anonymous

spoilers ahead
    web page

[ 18-02-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.