Now I Have Seen Everything: Part Two.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Now I Have Seen Everything: Part Two.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fatguy
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I guess this one should be called now I have seen nothing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

It would be cool if these two “Now I have seen Everything” threads could sensually mate and then have offspring. Then I could truly say, “Now I have seen everything,” but I’d be lying. ๐Ÿ˜›

{edited ’cause this works better} ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Relax, I’m jus funkin wit ya. (mah old sig)

Fatguy
    Participant

Yah Logan…..you are probably right. Hey Marybeth!!!!! Please move this thread and mate it to the other (Now I Have Seen Everything Thread). Now I can sleep tonight…..

๐Ÿ˜‰

Maurice

Anonymous

I’ve paid more than $14.50 for nothing ๐Ÿ˜‰

I (or marybeth) can’t move (or merge) two different threads to one. This forum is fine.

purple_unicorn
    Participant

I, also, have paid more than $14.50 for nothing. Unfortunately, at the time I forked out the dough for nothing, I thought I was getting something! At least this seller was up-front about what he was selling. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

nursewhen
    Participant

I once saw a soul up for sale. At least you got a nice certificate with that one!

Anonymous

… but have you seen an elephant fly?

nursewhen
    Participant

I’ve seen a horse fly.

Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana. ๐Ÿ˜€

Fatguy
    Participant

An update: After the auction – the seller had his auction cancelled by Ebay. Apparently. the seller must sell some item of value to make a transaction legal (I could be wrong – but in one of my law courses (back when dinosaurs ruled the earth – and fire was a new thing….. ๐Ÿ™„ ) – we were told that for a transaction to be legally binding…..consideration (something of value) must be present on both sides. I guess the seller – by stating he was offering nothing – offered no consideration and thus the auction was not valid.

That same seller then tried to sell an empty envelope (with a letter of authentication ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ) but the auction now reads as “invalid” – so I guess Ebay has no sense of humor…..

Maurice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.