OK People! Look Alive!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aquabloodstone
    Participant

Since Futurama is returning to TV one of these days, I’m curious to know what you think is going to happen in the new “season”? Do you think they’ll pick up as though nothing happened? Tie up loose ends? Or do something completely bizarre? Aquabloodstone wants you!!!… to post your opinion. This thread is too quiet. It makes me nervous people! (And yes, I know this is similar to the continuing adventures of Fry and the crew thread, but that was a what if. This is the real thing. Come on and tell us about it, studs!)

Hollydays
    Participant

I think they may jump a few years? maybe add a new crew member?

or just stick to what worked the 1st time, if they are weenies..

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I remember the writers/creators saying they still had stories to wrap up if given the chance. But what new ideas have they dreamed up in the mean time?

My personal theory is that they’ll just start up like its just another day, ala Remington Steele and Moonlighting on the romance front.

Fry is supposed to be more than he appears and more than what they’ve already revealed him to be. We’ll see. Maybe they’ll follow the current trend and kill off a major character and try to offend as many people as possible with their humor.

Who knows. It’ll be something to watch anyway.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.