Ok Rimmer WINS! contest now open to rest of Characters

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Red Dwarf Ok Rimmer WINS! contest now open to rest of Characters

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

We have had some discussion about the shaggability of the other RD characters. Your choice: Cat, Kryten, Holly, Talkie Toaster

I can’t believe no one picked Lister!

Anonymous

WHAT ABOUT HOLLISTER?!?! Don’t tell me I’m the only one with a fat balding git fetish… Just kidding… but I always thought Talkie sounded a bit like a girl! Holly – well, cute though he is, he’s just a head. Plus, he’s computer senile, and once underwent a head sex-change operation. Cat’s kinda vain, but SIX NIPPLES! Kryten’s got his groinal attachment – PWHOAR – plus he likes to clean. He’s the perfect man.

Anonymous

It has to be Pete Tranters sister. She’s a TOTAL siren!

Anonymous

I think that Hollister is cute, LOVE that bald head!

Anonymous

I’m surprised no-one’s mentioned the strikingly handsome Todhunter

Wouldn’t kick him out of bed…

Ruth – TORDFC
    http://www.tordfc.co.uk

Anonymous

I’d shag killcrazy………something about redheads……….:P

Anonymous

What about Petersen? Mmm, love that accent!

Anonymous

Yes ,Petersen too, but ooOOoooo what about Warden Ackerman! I LOVE men in uniform. And I REALLY like older bald guys with authority!

Anonymous

Wake up little girls, if its anyone who is the most shaggable it has to be the Lister off the alt. universe that K.C. comes back from. A man you can go shoe shoping with!!!
    He cooks and cleans….makes me wet!

Anonymous

OK, nobody wants to see Lister in the buff, or even come close enough to smell him, but Kochanski’s talk about “amasing sex” is intriguing…
    Still, you have to be a GELF, I guess.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.