okay – I got sucked into Terminator!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff okay – I got sucked into Terminator!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

Well – it happened..since there is nothing else on right now I keep watching Terminator. After last nights ep, they finally sucked me into it and now I’m all intrigued as to where the plot is going! ARRGHHH. Feel my Pain!

Jhevz
    Participant

LOL, Hollydays,

I hope you liked the movie, because now he’s the govenor of CA.

Don’t worry, it’ll pick up soon & if not, oh well; we’re here & that’s all that matters.

SCi-Fi Fans Unite,

Jhevz  😉

SadGeezer
    Keymaster
    Hollydays wrote:

Well – it happened..since there is nothing else on right now I keep watching Terminator. After last nights ep, they finally sucked me into it and now I’m all intrigued as to where the plot is going! ARRGHHH. Feel my Pain!

haha 🙂  I get concerned about what this writers strike is turning us into  🙂   

I could only watch the first episode but suspect that I’ll get into it soon too.  Hell, can you believe I’ve been watching ‘One Tree Hill’  ?!?!  How sad is that! 

(It’s not even proper sci fi)  🙂

Hollydays
    Participant

well darn it – I thought I had done a nice reply..and it’s not showing up. Either the computer is too smart and realized my reply was bollocks and deleted it…or it was human error once again….ermmm…bad computer!!

Hollydays
    Participant

well okay – that time my reply worked…

Ok here goes again: ONE TREE HILL????? What’s next The OC???

I really did enjoy the Terminator movies. I think the special effects really held up well (considering how "old" they are in movie time). I don’t think Arnie would ever do another one no matter what his occupation unless it was a guest part as a non-terminator. The first movie came out in 1984 and the last in 2003. In his interview about the last movie (T3) he said it was really difficult trying to look like he did 19 years ago. I really can’t understand that because, you know, i still look like a teenager (bwahahaa, yeah right!)  So anyways, I give him props for all the work that went into that 🙂

on the series side: NOW I’m wondering what side Cameron the Terminator is really working for? It was obviously the music enlightened Cameron that was Derek Reese’s inquistor in the future..however, he and his comrades were unharmed and let go…was that because she was working for John still? or are Dereks efforts in the past a deteriment to John..so she let him go? ARRGH

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.