or.. ‘LEXX meets’ ideas!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m wandering away from the scifi idea: LEXX meets Keeping Up Appearances meets Married With Children.

Imagine Rose and Kelly fighting over Kai. Imagine Bud and Stan fighting over Hyacinth. (Why not? I see that snicker! )
    Richard, Stan and Al discussing driving and the backseat drivers they have to deal with. Stan and Al talking about icky second rate jobs. To end it all nicely, Hyacinth gets eaten by the LEXX, he finds her strangely filling, and 790 takes over …aww hell, I don’t know, it seemed like a good idea.

DalekTek790
    Participant

You can find 3 silly crossovers here.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Or… Lexx meets Andromeda and falls totally in love with her, while Dylan and Stanley try to beat each other at checkers, Tyr and Kai have a ****ing contest over who has the best hair and the baddest attitude, and Harper tries to get it on with Xev, who’s more interested in Beka, while 790 tries to kill them all out of sheer exasperation.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Waddabout something like… LEXX meets Star Trek

Or LEXX meets Red Dwarf?

How would our characters react to a Kryten or a Data or a Janeway (besides killing her)?

Or even, LEXX meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer – now THAT would be cool.
    LEXX is conjured up from the Dark Zone’s demon dimensions and immediately begins to eat Sunnydale. All the vamps (annoyed at some big bug taking away their walking happy meals, resolve to squirt insect repellent on the big bug.

Willow falls in love with Xev and they embark on a terrifyingly gratuitous lesbian affair (it’s important to the plot) and 790 meet up with the Grusela from Angel who is killed in an arm wrestle with Stanley (who’s brain has been taken over by a sort of she-devil (and makes 790 fall in love with him/her/it) and Cordelia is so impressed with Stanley’s upper body strength that she and Stan begin a torrid (and importantly) gratuitous affair.

The arc ends when Giles conjures up a big – REALLY BIG blackbird that swoops down to the earth and eats the LEXX just before it gobbles up Buffy’s house (where Buffy and Dawn are arguing about how Buffy doesn’t love Dawn anymore).

Cool huh! A definite new series possibility! (Damn, I shouldn’t have posted it here, now some writer will pinch it and make it his/hers and earn lots of money!)

Does anyone else have an idea for a ‘LEXX meets’ series?

[ 13-03-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

or maybe, Lexx meets a dragonfly

Anonymous

Lexx meets Babylon 5

Nice “Shadow” connection, though it won’t have much relevance. But some nice parellels nonetheless.
    Sheridan could be intrigued by Lexx’s powerful weapon. What a way to keep Vorlon and Shadow planet killers at bay.
    Maybe Kai will consider killing Morden.

Xev and Dr. Franklin, probably not considering her bad past experience i. e. the Orange Goo Incident.
    790 and Sparky the erratic B5 computer A.I. from season 3.
    Stan and Garibaldi, I picture those two watching Daffy Duck cartoons and ltfao.

There’s my idea.

cheery bye

Anonymous

This would only be for one episode, but how about Little Lexx meets Lexx? Maybe through some sort of time travelling they go back in time and meet the crew Circa Series 1. Imagine it: Xev AND Zev!

streudel
    Participant

Saddy wrote

Waddabout something like… LEXX meets Star Trek

Or LEXX meets Red Dwarf?

I’ve often promised myself to get around to doing a Lexx/Red Dwarf crossover. It seems like a natural pairing. Can you imagine the insult contests between 790 and Rimmer? The possibilities are endless.

As far as Star Trek goes, I’ve always wanted to see what would happen if you put Xev and Capt. Kirk together in the same Universe. Kirk might finally meet his match… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Maybe she’d eat him just like she did another hammy Earth actor…

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Lexx meets Janine.

Janine and Xev get it on. Not really interested in the story.

leila
    Participant

I’ve done Lexx/Barbarella

the pair just seem to go naturally together! similar kind of sexual innuendo and fun, scanty costumes… pretty pretty!

Think I’ve also thought about Lexx/Return of the Living Dead part 3
    after seeing ‘Twighlight’

Lexx/Red Dwarf would be perfect, particularly after the s4 ep ‘P4X’

I could also imagine Lexx/Farscape maybe…

theFrey
    Participant

How about Lexx meets the Simpson’s? I wonder how long it would be until Bart’s bugging and bad manners get him braced by Kai, or shoved into a cryopod and flash frozen by Stan.

Of course Lisa could have a nice convo with 790. And when he starts insulting her, she could follow him arround playing her Saxaphone.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.