OT: I’m a finalist for Superbowl Sunday on CBS

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub OT: I’m a finalist for Superbowl Sunday on CBS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

Not exactly Sci-fi, though it has a talking cat, and his sister just built a “Fargate” in her room (though you won’t see that in this vid– it’s on my schedule for the next vid).

My animation has gotten a little better in the past few months so when CBS asked for entries in a “Say something in 15 Seconds” contest, I entered. It looked like they were looking for 15 second after school specials so that’s what I gave them.

And here I am in the finals (“Talking Cat”) [/url] where I’ll be competing against ten total finalists for a spot to air before the Superbowl.

Maybe this self-imposed read-but-don’t-reply-to-two-forums-a-week limit will pay off. I’ve been working on Loki like he was a second 40-hour-a-week job.

๐Ÿ˜€ (This is me barely containing my excitement)

Pet

aquabloodstone
    Participant

Congrats and good luck!

Hollydays
    Participant

That’s really cool – glad to see your hard work pay off!

theFrey
    Participant

How funny. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I like your other one too. Where the cat is just chatting. ๐Ÿ˜€ Too cool.

pet
    Participant

Thanks, peeps, I’m having a good time with Loki. Turns out he likes wearing clothes. Who could have predicted that?

theFrey wrote:

How funny. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I like your other one too. Where the cat is just chatting. ๐Ÿ˜€ Too cool.

Hee, most of them are like that. The real Loki started with a video blog and branched out into some sort of cat advice column. His sister, Luna, is obsessed with a TV show called Fargate Trekwars, and is working on some fan scripts for them to act out. I’ve promised the Prisoner NG a Prisoner parody and have the costumes for the SG-1 episode almost done.

(There, I made it almost on topic!)

Pet ( ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.