Our very own Fx, as you have never seen her

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Our very own Fx, as you have never seen her

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Heeheeheeheeheehee!

Very good work, theFrey!

Anonymous

Wow! FX is hot! I figured all you Lexx freaks lived in caves with small TVs

Lude thoughts aside thats actually a pretty nice job with the doll and poster and captions, very cool!

Anonymous

Wow! What a great job you did, and reading the box was a hoot….
    We all know FX was a doll, now this is confirmation!!

Anonymous

Ahhhhhhh…that’s sweet.
    Every Lexx fan should have one, your very own FX doll to cuddle up to on these cold winter nights!!!, I’d take mine every where with me, sit it in the pub and chat with it, take it nightclubbing, who needs a real woman when you have a FX doll? (anyone got a life to spare for poor ol’ Squishy?).
    Serioously, nice job the Frey, bet she didn’t see that one coming, hee,hee!!!
    So FX, how do feel about immortalised by the Frey?
    Squishy

Anonymous

WOW!

Wadda wonderful, cool doll! (just like FX )

The text was a screem!

Fantastic work theFrey, truely magnificent!

Anonymous

hehe. That’s (should I say it? yeah, why not) cute.

Well done.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    a whole custom ‘fan clone’ collection ?

yea a whole sadgeezer.com set.

See Sadgeezer smak the server everytime it crashes and Newkate busily typing away new code for the site.

You’ve seen DT and Aleck duke it out online. Now with the klone dolls you can act it out in your room

Marvel as you can now make the mutant armies of Squich and Hypatia clash in epic battles.

Replay the scenes of a mod squashing a troll!

Oh the possiblities!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    You’ve seen DT and Aleck duke it out online. Now with the klone dolls you can act it out in your room.

It’s as close as anyone’s going to come to a klone of me. It’s the Cypher action figure from The Matrix line by McFarlane Toys.

It isn’t exact (the moustache is more of a Fu Manchu, rather than the typical Van Dyke featured on the figure, but just a little paint can fix that…think more Samuel L. Jackson in Shaft when it comes to facial hair, and you’ve got it), but the similarity is uncanny.

–Aleck

dgrequeen
    Participant

Nice job on the doll, Frey.

LexxLurker, you say “Lexx freaks living in caves with small TVs” like that’s a bad thing.

Anonymous

Originally posted by FX:
    [QB]

squishy, just promise me you’re not going to replay the whole ‘spike and buffy bot’ scenario

Damn, I am that transparent, but heh, what’s the point of having a gorgeous looking doll if you aren’t going to play with it?
    Besides, Spike only wanted his for one reason, I promise to be the gentlemen with your effigy, candlelit dinners, romantic walks in the park and if the doll wants to stay the night then I’ll sleep on the couch!!!
    And I’ll sing to it as well (even though I sound like a lobster being introduced to a hot bath!!!), right altogether now…’Love in the Air,La,la,la,la,la, Love is in the Air’ (must do with deep french accent).
    Somehow, I don’t think the Frey will sell me one now!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

yea a whole sadgeezer.com set.

See Sadgeezer smak the server everytime it crashes and Newkate busily typing away new code for the site.

You’ve seen DT and Aleck duke it out online. Now with the klone dolls you can act it out in your room

Marvel as you can now make the mutant armies of Squich and Hypatia clash in epic battles.

Replay the scenes of a mod squashing a troll!

Oh the possiblities!

Ooooh I can’t wait, I particularly like the squish armies vs Hypatia’s, it would be like getting Star Wars figures all over again.
    Thousands of little cluster lizards against the legions of Battle wallabies…hours of fun to be had.
    One request, I’d love it if my mini doll had a similar look to the outfit of the Brits in the Napoleonic wars, better still, how about the ability to change clothes a’la Ken and Barbie, oh and the top knot done in the way of a mohican!!!…boy we could make a fortune, and they’d be cartoons and we’d kick Pokemon’s butt.
    Squishy

Anonymous

No offence but the Stan figure looks like Captain Scarlet!

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:
    No offence but the Stan figure looks like Captain Scarlet!

None taken, Actually I have a much better Stan ready. If ever I quit wasting my free time on the net updating my site and doing stuff for Sad, I will sew a new jump suit and post him. I *could* post him as is, but Stan in briefs? I don’t want to go there.

DalekTek790
    Participant

How peculiar.

F.X. looks pretty much how I imagined. I always pictured Aleck as resembling Alex Krycek, however.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:

Serioously, nice job the Frey, bet she didn’t see that one coming, hee,hee!!!
    So FX, how do feel about immortalised by the Frey?
    Squishy

absolutely squishums, i stared at the doll wondering why the little grey jacket looked so familiar, and when i saw the little sunglasses and poster i completely freaked this is the most unique and wonderful gift i have ever gotten; i sent pix to my friends and mom, then i sat back and chortled over the ‘sadgeezer blurb’…frey, any chance you can start a whole custom ‘fan clone’ collection ? then we can have whole bevies of fans in compromising positions (i did have to pry apart the xev and kai dolls to tuck them into their little boxes…they’re still sulking) squishy, just promise me you’re not going to replay the whole ‘spike and buffy bot’ scenario

Anonymous

Originally posted by Aleck:
    [QB]

It’s as close as anyone’s going to come to a klone of me. It’s the Cypher action figure from The Matrix line by McFarlane Toys.

Wow, Aleck, all I can say is wow! If that doll looks like you, you are smokin’!!!

Anonymous

quote:

It isn’t exact (the moustache is more of a Fu Manchu, rather than the typical Van Dyke featured on the figure, but just a little paint can fix that…think more Samuel L. Jackson in Shaft when it comes to facial hair, and you’ve got it), but the similarity is uncanny.

–Aleck

Actually to me, it looks like George Michael bold, all you need is a little model public toilet and you have the set…oh and a policeman!!!
    Yes I know it’s sick, but I couldn’t help myself!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    I always pictured Aleck as resembling Alex Krycek, however.

quote:

Originally posted by NB1:
    Wow, Aleck, all I can say is wow! If that doll looks like you, you are smokin’!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:
    Actually to me, it looks like George Michael bold

Well, thanks all (even if DT’s wasn’t meant as a compliment, which I don’t know that it *wasn’t*, so I’m gonna take it as one…safer that way, I figure).

I don’t mind the George Michael thing (I’m assuming you mean “bald,” rather than “bold,” Squishy ), as he’s a damned handsome man. And I wouldn’t mind looking like Krycek, as he’s another damned handsome man.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Well, thanks all (even if DT’s wasn’t meant as a compliment, which I don’t know that it *wasn’t*, so I’m gonna take it as one…safer that way, I figure).

I don’t mind the George Michael thing (I’m assuming you mean “bald,” rather than “bold,” Squishy ), as he’s a damned handsome man. And I wouldn’t mind looking like Krycek, as he’s another damned handsome man.

–Aleck

Yep bald, it now seems the english ‘A’ levels I took were thousands of years ago, ah well, I’m 31 and the brain cells are dying…so that’s my excuse!!!
    Squishy

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    I figured all you Lexx freaks lived in caves with small TVs

Hey, I like small TV’s I was most distressed when theSpouse inflicted his old 32″ on me! You take your life in your hands trying to move the d*mn thing.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

It wasn’t a compliment or an insult. That’s just how I imagined you.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    It wasn’t a compliment or an insult. That’s just how I imagined you.

True, but it’s still more complimentary than imagining me as the comic-book guy from The Simpsons. It’s always better to find that someone imagined that you looked like a handsome fella rather than looking like a toad.

–Aleck

Anonymous

And your work has been recognised theFrey (erm.. amongst others):

quote:

from the Salter Street Website
    If It Wasn’t For The Fans…

• Most sci-fi shows generate cults of fans who attend the conventions and buy the merchandise, but the fans of LEXX are very unique – a reflection of the show itself.
    • LEXX fans are like a family. Fan websites are their meeting places – they contact each other every day by e-mail and postings on the billboards.
    • There are hundreds of unofficial fan sites dedicated to LEXX.
    • Every year, the fans travel to Halifax, Nova Scotia for the LEXX UnCon, to see the studio, the sets and to meet the stars of their favourite show. The first year saw about 30 fans, the second year hosted approximately 60, and this year, over 100 people from around the world are attending the LEXX UnCon!

• Some fans are very creative! Fans have been known to produce LEXX dolls, figurines, cast costumes and other crafts – all hand-made.,
    • [/list:u]

[ 23-03-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

mandara k
    Participant

You never cease to amaze me, girl!!!!!
    Not only are the Kai Kaptions hysterical, you have the beautiful heart to send the LEXX 3D guys cookies and you can create such wonders!!!!! (I never got more than a C in sewing; you know buttons; that’s about it!!!)

I want to hear nothing more about self-doubt from you; (okay we all have it at times) but wow girl you are “the bom” !!!

Take a bow, YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!

Mandara K

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.