"Ouroboros" (Major Spoilers)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda "Ouroboros" (Major Spoilers)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

can i just say WOW this ep kicked butt!!! beware major spoilers ahead!!!
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    SPOILERS!

first and foremost-Harper finally gets the Magog larvae out of his gut! yippee! good for Harper!
    in the beginning of the ep Trance tells Harper that the medicine which keeps the larvae dormant is not working anymore and that they will hatch in about a week. this is especially bad news considering that Rev Bem left a holo-recording saying that he was leaving. *sigh* i will miss Brent! but back to Harper. the pain of the larvae cause Harper to have a vision of some sort and he tells Dylan, Sinti-the Persied home world. with the help of Hohne and another Persied Harper builds a device to fold time and space. he gets the idea and some parts from the device he snagged from the bounty hunters. well the device gets all wonky and causes time to be crazy on the ship. Hohne dies in an accident and this leaves Harper in a bind. if he uses the machine to extracts the larvae then everthing will stay the same i.e. Hohne dying. if he destroys the machine then time will reset itself and Hohne will still be alive but Harper would still die from the larvae.
    ok now Trance. during the time shifts on the ship she comes across her future self who tells her that because of what is going on and what happens in the future that “she knows what she must do” (not an exact quote i think but close). i forgot to mention that the future Trance is kinda a golden color with a darker color hair which is in dreadlocks and long! purple Trance goes though a time shift and leaves future Trance there with Beka. when Beka asks future Trance where purple Trance went she replies that she grew up. at the end future Trance makes the decision for Harper and pushes the button on the device which gets rid of the Magog larvae.
    i will post more on this ep later.

Anonymous

Spoilers here too but hey if you’re reading down you’re ready to be spoiled anyway ;p

This episode just makes my head spin. Cant even begin to figure out what really happened. The coolest scene tho had to be Trance making the ‘human’ decision to save the person she cares about. Then the special effects when Harper gets blown back quantum’ly’ with the magog in midair. Really cool effect.

I still like purple trance better tho, she was more sexy and Impish. This one seems ready to kick ass. And she definitly has an agenda.

Anonymous

Spoilers here too but hey if you’re reading down you’re ready to be spoiled anyway ;p

This episode just makes my head spin. Cant even begin to figure out what really happened. The coolest scene tho had to be Trance making the ‘human’ decision to save the person she cares about. Then the special effects when Harper gets blown back quantum’ly’ with the magog in midair. Really cool effect.

I still like purple trance better tho, she was more sexy and Impish. This one seems ready to kick ass. And she definitly has an agenda.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.