PANTS! PANTS!

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ye gods! Is anyone wearing PANTS?! IS-ANYONE-WEARING-PANTS?! PAANNNNTSSS! PAAAANNNNTSSS! Can someone please tell me if they’re wearing PANTS?! Oh my god, is there ANYONE out there wearing pants?! PANTSPANTSPANTSPANTS! YEEEEE!

May I have a pint of Mad Dog now please?

{Edited because the post was badly formatted}

[ 12-04-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Oh, and before I forget-

PANTS!

Thank you. Ta!

{Edited because the post was badly formatted}

[ 12-04-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

do you reffer to the Pants worn occasionally with a smart belt or the crotch hugging under garments? Don’t you find the American English and the English English inconsistencies a bollock twister!

Anonymous

Actually. Did you know that Pants[as in the English crotch hugging meaning] have been proven to lower your sperm count. Boxers are way better than pants[uk] because it’s much more acceptable to answer the door in a pair of boxers rather than pants. [that makes life easier]

Deliena
    Participant

Hmm, boxers don’t usually have a form of fastening on the fly. I would consider any form of underpants which don’t have fasteners to be unacceptable to answer the door in….

Just a thought.

Anonymous

If your boxers are baggy enough as long as you don’t stretch back it’s generally safe to say there won’t be any surprises.

trust me. I generally can’t be bothered with trowsers and just ware my boxers all day [except for the periods of time spent outdoors in public].

Anonymous

in england saying pants could also mean something is bad eg

school is pants = school sucks

dgrequeen
    Participant

trust me. I generally can’t be bothered with trowsers and just ware my boxers all day [except for the periods of time spent outdoors in public].

I have to say, I’m disappointed. Where’s yer kilt, man??

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    I have to say, I’m disappointed. Where’s yer kilt, man??[/QB]

LOL, are you aware that , traditionaly, kilts are worn without either pants ,OR boxers? (just checkout Mel Gibson in
    Braveheart )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.