Part 4 of season 2 finale – marriage proposal!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape Part 4 of season 2 finale – marriage proposal!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, I read my most recent issue of Entertainment Weekly, and it said that part 4 of the finale will include a marriage proposal. I have no idea who it will be to or from, though. I would love to see it be between John and Aeryn, but I just can’t see them as getting them that together yet. Maybe Chiana proposes to D’Argo, or vice versa? What do you all think?

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

I thimk john and aeryn would be just too obvious and besides that, john isnt john anymore. Probably chiana and Dargo.

Anonymous

Scorpius and Natira! That’d be much cooler and much, much more fun than Aeryn and Crichton whose relationship I despise (not the relationship itself, but the amount of twits and halfwits it inspires on the internet, the ones who only watch the show for the relationship and nothing else)
    BTW, I hope Aeryn and Crichton NEVER get back together again because it would REALLY PO the retards I encountered on one particular message board, that and the fact that I want Aeryn to frell Pilot.

Anonymous

Aeryn and Pilot? I thought that would be a biological imposibility. Besides, there are more Bizare relationships they might try.

Aeryn and Scorpius
    Chrichton and Scorpius
    Aeryn and D’argo
    chiana and Rygel

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Scorpius and Natira! That’d be much cooler and much, much more fun than Aeryn and Crichton whose relationship I despise (not the relationship itself, but the amount of twits and halfwits it inspires on the internet, the ones who only watch the show for the relationship and nothing else)
    BTW, I hope Aeryn and Crichton NEVER get back together again because it would REALLY PO the retards I encountered on one particular message board, that and the fact that I want Aeryn to frell Pilot.

Ok, so why are you against John and Aeryn? They are a good couple, they disagree and fight enough to stay interesting.
    Why are you so bitter?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.