!!!! PARTY WITH XENIA!!!!! READ!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions !!!! PARTY WITH XENIA!!!!! READ!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

!!!!!!!Party with Xenia”!!!!!READ!!

Well my fellow Lexxians! What you say if I told you that “You could have dinner and party with the lovely Xenia Seeberg!”

You’d say I was crazy? Daft? OR! How much would it cost me?

Well I’m here to tell you, YOU CAN and and NO it wont cost you a B3K cent!

You all have been invited to a Party with “Xev”!!! That’s right!
    A chance to dine with the lovely star at the Orlando Mega Con!
    All Lexx fans big and small are all invited! So tell your friends and their friends etc..!
    Get the word out, “Party With Xev!”

This is your chance to meet, take photos and talk with the Xenia Seeberg. Being that there will be so many people we ask you not to ask for autographs for that would take away from having fun! You will have a chance to get autographs during the MegaCon. So let’s save the night for fun!

Here’s what you had to do (yes I know, but you sometimes have to do something’s but even Tweedle could do this), in the next coming day we will have a site up for people to get their names on the RSVP list, only people who get on the list get in the dinner! That’s it! Oh, other then fly, drive, walk, or swim to the MegaCon in Orlando FL.

For info on MegaCon http://www.megaconvention.com/%5B/url%5D

So be on the lookout for the next post! Your chance to meet and eat with Xenia!

HDS

mandara k
    Participant

It’s the Xenia Show in reality; no thanks dude. Just take lots of downloadable film.

Anonymous

God I wish I could go! Hopefully there will be a large Sadgeezer contingent going…lots of in-depth reporting and candid shots of Ms.Seeberg and her fans! It sounds like a fabulous evening!!!!
    HDS…I assume you played a modest role in this? Very, very cool!

theFrey
    Participant

Oh very good news HDS. I can’t wait until the details are settled.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Trini_T:
    God I wish I could go! Hopefully there will be a large Sadgeezer contingent going…lots of in-depth reporting and candid shots of Ms.Seeberg and her fans! It sounds like a fabulous evening!!!!
    HDS…I assume you played a modest role in this? Very, very cool!

Hehe, Yes =) It was my idea to have a dinner and Xenia say sounds great, so here we are!

HDS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.