Patrica Zentilli interview posted and chat scheduled

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Patrica Zentilli interview posted and chat scheduled

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Good news all! To celebrated the return of Lexx, our very favorite Bunny has agreed to do a chat with us! Yeah!!!!!

She will be the #sadgeezer room On Sunday January 27th, at 4 pm eastern standard time. That will be 3 pm central, 2 pm mountain, 1 pm pacific or 9pm greenwich mean time.

Her interview has posted, in the interview section at /lexx/interviews/index.html so please go read it, and let me know how you like this format.

So enjoy,

[ 26-01-2002: Message edited by: thefrey ]

Anonymous

Woohoo! They ran a new promo tonight showing Bunny pulling away from a kiss from Xev it also had a few other pretty funny spots with Kai dancing.

Thanks Frey!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Good news all! To celebrated the return of Lexx, our very favorite Bunny has agreed to do a chat with us! Yeah!!!!!

So enjoy,

i say again, beautiful! and this week is a busy one; chat with beans and kai on thursday, lexx premiere on friday, and chat with pat z on sunday! almost makes up for the hiatus (feast or famine around here )

theFrey
    Participant

Instructions on how to get into the chat. are here http://www.sadgeezer.com/cgi-bin/SadCHAT/chatmain.html

Oh and don’t forget to read the interview, so you can think up some good qustions for her.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

She will be the #sadgeezer room On Sunday January 27th, at 4 pm eastern standard time. That will be 3 pm central, 2 pm mountain, 1 pm pacific or 9pm greenwich mean time.

Her interview has posted, in the interview section at http://www.sadgeezer.com/lexx/interviews/index.html so please go read it, and let me know how you like this format.

So enjoy,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.