Patricia Zentilli and Louise Wischermann interviews online

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Patricia Zentilli and Louise Wischermann interviews online

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Patricia and Louise’s interviews are now online TEMPORARILY at my own website:

http://www.flamegrape.com/lexxMegaCon2003/

I’m in the process of arranging placement of these articles at SadGeezer.Com. Once the pages are in place at SadGeezer, the interview pages at my own website will be taken down.

I knew that fans really want to see these interviews, so I’m publishing them without delay.

Xenia’s interview is next on the list to go online. Then Brian’s. (In the order in which the interviews were made.)

I’m really sorry about the delay, but I swear to you that I’m working as fast as I can. To that end, I skipped typing out Patty’s interview transcript. The video is suitable for viewing on 56k modems. I’ll skip typing out Xenia and Brian’s interview transcripts too. I’ll type it all in later.

pet
    Participant

Pet;D

Flamegrape
    Participant

ROFLMAO!

Pet, did you send that to Patty? Oh, that’s great!

๐Ÿ˜€

pet
    Participant

I’m gonna save it for when I get her input on FLB face #2. ๐Ÿ˜€

(That would have been a fantastic scene, though, wouldn’t it?! LOL!)

Pet;D

Flamegrape
    Participant

I couldn’t stop laughing at “I like-a you too!” when I saw it for the first time. It floored me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.